My next question

inquistive mind about the hobby and thought this board might get some good discussion, but it seems not so much.

This is probably mostly a provider question. Trying to phrase this properly.

If a hobbyist is really only interested in having a bj is that seen as a good thing, less "wear and tear", less cleanup, more freshness for the next customer, etc? Or is it a bad thing because the mouth and jaws get tired out?

and in the interest of full disclosure, yes, I am one of those guys like many hobbyists from what I read that never ever get BJ at home so if I am with a provider for a 30 minute session, I would like about 20 with her doing that. Or for an hour session about 45 doing that. From what I read, and gather, I am not alone.

But I don't want to expect something that the provider hates. So ............
You've hit nail on the HEAD pun intended. My old lady is so smoking hot. Sex with is awesome but for the last 5 years she refuses to give head. She even refused birthday head this year. I don't like cheating on her but you know what they say " a suckin ain't a fuckin" I would love to find someone who would suck me off proper.
Vyvian, Katee or Godiva will restore your faith in woman my friend.
actually one of those three is the reason for my posts. Less than impressed after reading all the glowing reviews. Shorted on time as my other thread mentioned and the bj component was way to short. Perhaps I need to be more persistent in what I am looking for, but the gentleman thing always gets in the way.
actually one of those three is the reason for my posts. Less than impressed after reading all the glowing reviews compared to my experience. I guess everyone is entitled to a bad day.

And it seems this board is not the place for discussion. Maybe I will take this post to the main board.