Just wanted to wish everyone...

Happy Valentines Day to you sexy. Look forward to my Valentines Day “smooches” from you Hot pix!
Moved to correct forum
Oh yes, Valentine's Day, another Manufactured Holiday so companies can sell greeting cards, jewelry, flowers, candies and everything in between and restaurants can sell over-priced dinners for 2 .

A Manufactured Holiday like Christmas, New Year's, Halloween, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Boss's Day, Secretary's Day and many others.

A Manufactured Holiday is also known as Hallmark Holiday:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallmark_holiday

Valentine's Day is a Manufactured Holiday that does nothing but make those alone feel lonelier.

And those who are in relationships feel disappointed because real life isn't a fairy tale like a Disney story - there is no Prince Charming or a Princess or Happily Ever After.

Disney animated movies are the worst things to show children when they are just learning about the world.

Little girls grow up thinking they will find their Prince Charming only to be disappointed more often than not which will turn some of them into bitter men-hating women and balls busting lesbians.

Parents should not let children watch Disney animated films like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, etc., etc. and Disney Princesses are the worst role models for young girls - it ingrains them at a young age with an askew perception of love and feminine gender role.

If you are in a relationship and you truly someone, you will show it every day and not just once a year on Valentine's Day with $$$ of flowers and fancy dinners and other material things.

It's the consistent littlest things and the thoughts that count in a relationship and make a relationship work.

For those who still insist on celebrating Valentine's Day, I sure don't want to be a spoil sport:

Happy Valentine's Day!!
  • MRMR
  • 02-13-2019, 05:32 PM
Carla Lynn,
Thanks and same to you.

CG2014,
So I cannot be a Princess Damn it.

Happy Hallmark Day to all.

CG2014,
So I cannot be a Princess Originally Posted by MRMR
Sure you can.

Just don't go to the Gay Hood part of town and announce that you are a Princess.