Ok cryptkicker. Crypto......

First sir never tell shine da great what to do or try to control da great with phantom points. You give shine da great some foooking points at 8 pm. In all honesty I thought the ban was coming sooner but it hasn't. . I have tried to get along with you but this shit is getting ridiculous. Foook .I'm trying to survive and I'm already imbedded in eccie 5 or 6 ways. It's a national pandemic going on and you issuing points on a hooker board. Straight clown behavior. I know you aren't a real g so you'll close this thread. Up at 9 in a national pandemic issuing points on a so called voluntary job. This shit ain't cool, most folks I know get pussy without buying it. Second never in your life on a keyboard think you can ever tell shine da great or any man with a set of balls what to do. Third folks with nuts address complaints and don't just delete threads. Forth I want no issue with you but you are one mo focker who got no pussy ever in life until he paid for it or convinced this era to let him mod so pussy come with it I guess. Just perma ban me because you telling me about being quiet in your first dm kinda pissed me off, the last dm saying whatever the foook you said really pissed me off so go ahead and hit the delete button in your miniscule part of life so you can feel better boo. Tooodlez. A real man would never close this thread!!!!
Shut the fuck up
About time to perma-ban this jerk.
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2020, 05:18 AM
I'm no fan of CK either but if he does permaban you he will gain a few foooking points from me.
If he gets perma-banned....he will still be here. Just can't use this handle anymore.
If he gets perma-banned....he will still be here. Just can't use this handle anymore. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Yep! At least we won't have to read his racist and 'ignant' ebonic based postings.

Whoever is behind his handle and his other handles is very emotionally immature and obviously seems to have some severe mental problems. This being said, it's just one mans opinion, and not some sort of diagnosis of his possible issues.

Right now, with this thread and the other couple of postings he's made, it's like he's daring them to ban him.

Like I said, he's very emotionally immature and adds nothing to these forums but problems.
If he gets perma-banned....he will still be here. Just can't use this handle anymore. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That would stop the fake racist ghetto shit persona maybe?

Shitshow handle still available?

Suckhole?

Whinepro?
First sir never tell shine da great what to do or try to control da great with phantom points. You give shine da great some foooking points at 8 pm. In all honesty I thought the ban was coming sooner but it hasn't. . I have tried to get along with you but this shit is getting ridiculous. Foook .I'm trying to survive and I'm already imbedded in eccie 5 or 6 ways. It's a national pandemic going on and you issuing points on a hooker board. Straight clown behavior. I know you aren't a real g so you'll close this thread. Up at 9 in a national pandemic issuing points on a so called voluntary job. This shit ain't cool, most folks I know get pussy without buying it. Second never in your life on a keyboard think you can ever tell shine da great or any man with a set of balls what to do. Third folks with nuts address complaints and don't just delete threads. Forth I want no issue with you but you are one mo focker who got no pussy ever in life until he paid for it or convinced this era to let him mod so pussy come with it I guess. Just perma ban me because you telling me about being quiet in your first dm kinda pissed me off, the last dm saying whatever the foook you said really pissed me off so go ahead and hit the delete button in your miniscule part of life so you can feel better boo. Tooodlez. A real man would never close this thread!!!! Originally Posted by shinepro
FOOOKING awesome sauce right thar ....

one down, two to go....
No doubt.....CryptShitter has pointed me for a lot less.....