Discrete Meets of Tampa

I've read several great reviews of some of the girls, however I haven't come across the set-up. Is this a condo that they share? A storefront? Hotel? I see Alanna takes care of appointments....what more should I know? Recommendations please! Thanks. Charlie
They do offer outcalls at the same rate. I heard thru a grapevine the in-call isn't the cleanest so I would recommend you do outcall. They have some nice girls. Good luck.
thanks RRabbit....I'd love to hear from folks that have been to their incall. I'll be in Tampa in 10 days and because the girls & their reviews seem so good I have them on the top of my to-do list...just would like to know more about what I'm walking into. Thanks. Charlie

And of course I will report my experiences
It seems Charles that you've already experienced Discrete Meets in 2011 as your following review attests too: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=190025 You may be able to answer your own questions with a little recollection.
George...You're correct, I should remember but I honestly don't. Heck, I'm going for a repeat visit with a provider I met 3 weeks ago and I can't remember how to get to her place You clearly hobby quite a bit and, I'm guessing, have been for a number of years.....so I assume you know what I mean. I was recently asked how long I've "been doing this"....my 1st response was "doing what?" and she said hobbying....I did the math and said 38 years....I probably answered too honestly and her reaction was somewhat of shock, guess I should have downplayed it a little. Sorry, off topic...I honestly do not recall going to Discrete Meets 5 years ago and am curious, however since I made the request I have lined up another solution. I don't often post reviews, kinda when the idea strikes me, however I hobby quite a bit in spurts (seriously, no pun intended). For example I have 4 visits lined up over the next 10 days....probably 30 per year (except the couple of years I was going through some surgeries & treatments). I'll try to remember to post a review of my Tampa/St Pete date next week. Heck, I may just report all 4 Happy hobbying and all the best to you. Charlie
Charles like rabbit said In- lncall is ok. But not to clean. But if you are looking for a great time with a girl this is the place. But if you want to go to a clean incall look somewhere else or do an out all with one of the girls.
Decided to make appointment with Rachel of St Pete....look under Independent Reviews.