"We are going to impeach the motherfucker" - sitting US Congresswoman

whatever dude go watch for fox and friends
Trump gives a shit. Hes already feeling the love haha Originally Posted by themystic
The President is tuning up the cheap fiddle, he is learning a whole new batch of tunes for the New Democrat Congress.

Pelosi is going to fold.
whatever dude go watch for fox and friends Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

BAHAAAA

i hear they are having re-runs of her coronation .... er .. concession speech 24/7 this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcck7hr9Su8
We have a high friction and sadly divided country.

No solution in sight with all the different points of view.

Is there such a thing as too much diversity to the point you have no hope of unity? Originally Posted by friendly fred
The Democratic Party, with the help of NOW, Southern Poverty Law Center, Media Matters, ThinkProgress and a whole host of arms of the Democratic Party feed to most of the major news organizations talking points DAILY.

That's why the Democrats can have multiple news conferences and literally run away without answering any confrontational
questions.

They also have a strong arm business with corporations like Google and Facebook to drive boycotts of businesses and ads to business.
we're being balkanized. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Unfortunately we are...sad
PLease don't impeach poor little orange head twit bag INDICT THAT MOTHER FUCKER AND PUT HIS ASS IN JAIL ALONG WITH HIS CRIME FAMILY Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
What's Mulehead waitin' on...
What's Mulehead waitin' on... Originally Posted by bb1961

actual evidence.

BAHAAAAAA

the pee pee tape will drop any day now, yeah?!?!???

the end of Trump!

NOT.
I agree, we put up with that democratic piece of shit for eight years, put up with unamerican BS for almost as long... the first time he addressed the nation after his election his speech proved he was not ready to lead the nation, he wasn’t !!! Remember No, No, No Beto... he’s a stupid fuck too!!!
President Trump will soon. IMO, the sooner the better. He will call out Rosenstein and Mueller if they start messing with Ivanka. If they had anything substantial on President Trump he would have brought it up by now.

Even the Democrats are tired of saying "Tick Tock." Many realize it's destroyed their cred. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Based on your post you don't much about a federal investigation. They have plenty on Trump and lots more coming. Fuck Ivanka and the other adult kids. They are low life's as well. Why doesn't Trump just go answer the questions Mueller has? He has access to the best lawyers money can buy. All he has to do is release his tax returns, and let Mueller talk to him-( with his lawyers present). Whats the problem with that?
Based on your post you don't much about a federal investigation. They have plenty on Trump and lots more coming. Fuck Ivanka and the other adult kids. They are low life's as well. Why doesn't Trump just go answer the questions Mueller has? He has access to the best lawyers money can buy. All he has to do is release his tax returns, and let Mueller talk to him-( with his lawyers present). Whats the problem with that? Originally Posted by themystic
Why should he cater to Mueller at all? He has no obligation to. What's the problem with that?
Why should he cater to Mueller at all? He has no obligation to. What's the problem with that? Originally Posted by eccielover

He shouldn't. Hes to big a liar

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...l-flynn-2017-5
I still haven’t figured out what the impeachable offense is? I listen to these people and all I hear is hot air which by the was started on the morning after he won the election. Pointing Cohen, Mamafort, Flyn and other unrelated sins doesn’t mean a thing. The Stormy Daniels thing means nothing. The senate won’t even take it up.

If I were Trump I’d call them on it with put up or shut up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A President who has completely decimated the opposition can't be impeached.
No worries here.
No worries here. Originally Posted by Vincent Fusca
No worries there, but I am concerned with the dementia of the loony left.
No worries here. Originally Posted by Vincent Fusca
Lol. He decimated the opposition but is getting punked out by China and Mexico. Trumps declining base is getting weaker by the day
The closer to Muller's report coming out the more frantic the right becomes.