Friends with Benefits

Does "friends with benefits" or loosely "fuck buddies" type cases exists anymore these days? Guys and girls, does any of you have this setup and if so how is the experience? Also, share if you found this type of benefits partner outside your friends circle and rather a total stranger? How did you pull it off?
I found a chick on craigslist that became a sort of fwb thing. we fucked a few times in her and her husband's bed, went to lunch occasionally as we worked near each other and chatted online to pass time during the day pretty often.
Craigslist ha! Interesting. Out of curiosity did you encountered and drama or emotional attachment or was it purely and mutually beneficial setup only?
both of us were married, there was no attachment or drama...the mutual benefit was a good fuck that we weren't getting at home
I've got a stripper I've been FWB for 2 years. She calls me when she wants my company, we have dinner she spends the night and I don't see her again until she is lonely. Works pretty well for me.
I found a chick on craigslist that became a sort of fwb thing. we fucked a few times in her and her husband's bed, went to lunch occasionally as we worked near each other and chatted online to pass time during the day pretty often. Originally Posted by Cool_Blue_Reason
Good way to get shot.

~
Does "friends with benefits" or loosely "fuck buddies" type cases exists anymore these days? Guys and girls, does any of you have this setup and if so how is the experience? Also, share if you found this type of benefits partner outside your friends circle and rather a total stranger? How did you pull it off? Originally Posted by munnabhai
Are you asking for advice to find free pussy? I'm confused...
Are you asking for advice to find free pussy? I'm confused... Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
There is no such thing as FREE Pussy. Providers cost a LOT less then that FREE pussy.
Exactly CB. I have 2 ladies I interact with professionally I really would like to nail. I had a 2 hour breakfast meeting with them this morning, left them and went right to a session. No strings.
Are you asking for advice to find free pussy? I'm confused... Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
There is a difference between FWB and Free.
There is a difference between FWB and Free. Originally Posted by munnabhai
Well then help me understand because like I said I'm confused...
Well then help me understand because like I said I'm confused... Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
...Same. There's CL casual encounters, a multitude of sites dedicated to casual sex, and many dating sites provide the option for one to search other people who are also looking for casual sex. So yeah, "friends with benefits" and casual sex is still a thing that exists. I think trusting your intuition is a huge part in meeting casual sex partners in virtual and in-person settings.

Here's a good read. I'm sure searching online will also yield lots of useful tips.
  • BDD
  • 12-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Good way to get shot.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
That depends. Back in the day the best "fuck in their bed" for me happened when he was offshore on a ship sailing for six months and I was onshore with a lean hard muscular body with a stiff dick ...

It usually happened in the first two weeks after he sailed and ended a few days before his ship came in.
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2014, 07:57 PM
LMAO. You're so cute, babygurl. :-)
^^^^ I was thinking the same thing bbkid.....fucking adorable....Lol