YEA....just another BP thread.

When I started this biz over 4 years ago....BP was the place to go.
But Houston seems to be a whole different state.
You hear about constant busts, pimps, etc etc.

So, for the gent's....Why keep going to BP when there are so many ladies or all races and body shapes right here on Eccie / P411?

For the ladies.....for those of you that still use BP along with Eccie and P411. Is there anything you do differently on BP to make sure you are safe away from LE or something even worse?
  • mr666
  • 01-15-2015, 07:04 AM
Its simple, a good number of the providers here take forever to reply to or don't read PMs, e-mails, and texts. Most don't pick up the phone either. And then there is the screening and a lot of dudes don't have references, so BP is a last resort. Usually they pick up and can have something set up for an hour or two later and they're cheaper. there is also the slim slim chance of finding the "diamond in the rough".

As for why the ladies post here and on BP idk.
I think BP there are more specials offered. But I generally think that the rate is the same no matter where a provider posts. Even when I posted on BP, I never answered my phone unless I knew the number and I always screened there too. But when I started I was with an agency and l learned the ropes from a great booker that became a friend and then I became an Independent Provider. Also, when on BP, and definitely when with an agency....they never post real pictures. they are downloaded pics from sights and they will choose a picture that looks similar to a lady.
I'll speak for me. I had delusions of grandeur. I wanted very badly for the BP girl's pics to be real and that she would offer GFE service like her ad stated. What I got was a bunch of bait and switches and little to no GFE at all. After every 4-5 bad ones I encountered, I'd always encounter a good one that made me "keep hope alive". When I finally got tired of wasting money on testing out hookers from BP I just started focusing on girls here. Very few if any problems to date with ECCIE girls.
I am still too chicken shit to try BP, before I found this board and another one, I would look at BP ads, and CL .... Too many ways shit could go wrong.....

I.E. All of my boobie bar experience..... Cost more but.... Fugg it... I felt safe.
For me it's the chase. The possibility of finding that diamond in the rough and then share the story. Then again, I have been royally screwed on bp. Financially and emotionally :-(
Because the guy who introduces the most "new" girls to the eccie board gets all his drinks bought for him at the monthly fucktard gathering.
^^^^ lol,,,wait there is a gathering with booze?
^^^^^

E'ryy Saturday night.
^^^^^

E'ryy Saturday night. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Is this a "men's only" gtg?
Because the guy who introduces the most "new" girls to the eccie board gets all his drinks bought for him at the monthly fucktard gathering. Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^ lol,,,wait there is a gathering with booze? Originally Posted by kinkyorca
^^^^^
E'ryy Saturday night. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You bastard'tards!!!
I'm just now finding out about this?
And you get free booze for screwing BP hoes?
I just want to know why I wasn't invited...
Bailing Orca out of TX Marina Prison,
on the front lines in the search for DG,
after all we been through together,
ya'll getting drunk an screwing hoes
without me... I'm hurt.
Most of my experiences with BP ladies are bad, very few were good.
Most of my experiences with BP ladies are bad, very few were good. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
1 out of 5, I had 1 true GFE from BP.
Excellent service, high IOP bargain price.
But she was from out of town, which might
explain a lot. The other 5 duds were trying
to relive that experience. I've been tempted
to try again, but now I do my research and
then come back to reality. It's just a dream.
Be careful when looking on bp
Use to scan bp till someone showed me eccie. Never did pull the bp trigger, kind of glad. So many horror stories.