Providers Who are Not Prepared

I had an appointment today for a one-hour incall with a lady here on eccie. I scheduled by pm the day before for a specific time, as I live an hour's drive away from West Houston. I call this morning and confirm. The lady texts me the address-no problem there. I arrive at the location and advise her I am there. The lady texts me "do you have condoms?" Rule No.1- A text mentioning condoms scares some of us, as it would make a great exhibit at trial. Rule No. 2- If you are a provider, how can you not keep track of whether you have condoms for a scheduled appointment??? Bottom line the lady did not have protection so the date doesn't happen.

With a heavy heart I left for an hour drive back home with my stack of Benjis, my nuts swelled up and hurting, knowing that I am going to have to beg the wife to lay on her back and play dead tonight so I can get some relief. This day sucks!!!

Please do not ask for the name of the provider, as she was very apologetic and offered to set up another appointment with supplies, and I am not here to bash anyone. Just wanted to vent and let the ladies know that being prepared is a necessity. Middle aged married men do not carry condoms because they do not use them with the wife, and being caught with condoms would raise questions we don't want to answer.

On the bright side, I have several hundred extra dollars to spend on something else!!
Wow! That sucks. Sorry this happened to you.
This is why Latin Agencies exist my friend.
I understand about not carrying condoms due to your SO finding them but you can always purchase some en route then discard before you get home.
Make it habit otherwise you may just have this situation happen again.
I don't know if I would have cancelled the appointment because of her not having condoms. Should she have been prepared with her "tool of the trade?" YES! Obviously, that was a deal breaker for you.

If I wanted to see that provider bad enough, I would have sucked it up and drove to the nearest Mr. Patel store (he owns more than just notels, LOL) and grabbed a 3 pack of covers and went back and handled my business. I've actually even had providers ask me to pick up some covers while on my way and just deduct it out of the donation.

I guess you did what you had to do though.
I am more concerned with why your wife has to lay there and play dead.
As long as we're venting about providers being unprepared. Allow me to chime in with my two cents. Before I joined the site I had meet a few girls from here UTR. One had an "incall" ad, but eventually we would always go to a close by PI where I would get the room, more often than not I'd bring supplies also. This was not the irritating part, although it was a cost she should have picked up. After arriving she would always take a shower first, a quick ten minute shower on my clock at $250 is an extra $40 that I'm out and barely seen her naked yet. $40 shower $20-30 room plus supplies. After awhile I got tired of it and joined so I could have access to a wider range of providers. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't have put up with that. Chalk it up to part of the learning curve... Venting complete, I'm done.
Hobby On
I am more concerned with why your wife has to lay there and play dead. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient

You sound like a lifelong batchelor.
No SO here. And I always bring covers with me whether the provider has them or not. Just a good habit to have for me.
I always have condoms. I normally carry different brands, sizes, and female condoms. But, I did forget something once and I felt terrible. I didn't bring lube. Normally that is not a big deal. I don't use it for most appointments. However, this guy wanted to try a prostrate massager that I had brought (brand new in package). So, while I had black rubber gloves, a toy for his ass, I told him we'd have to try it another time because I know better than to pop a guys cherry sans lube.
So, while I had black rubber gloves, a toy for his ass, I told him we'd have to try it another time because I know better than to pop a guys cherry sans lube. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Just spit on it.....
I always have a 'variety' of rubber duckies on deck
I had an appointment today for a one-hour incall with a lady here on eccie. I scheduled by pm the day before for a specific time, as I live an hour's drive away from West Houston. I call this morning and confirm. The lady texts me the address-no problem there. I arrive at the location and advise her I am there. The lady texts me "do you have condoms?" Rule No.1- A text mentioning condoms scares some of us, as it would make a great exhibit at trial. Rule No. 2- If you are a provider, how can you not keep track of whether you have condoms for a scheduled appointment??? Bottom line the lady did not have protection so the date doesn't happen.

With a heavy heart I left for an hour drive back home with my stack of Benjis, my nuts swelled up and hurting, knowing that I am going to have to beg the wife to lay on her back and play dead tonight so I can get some relief. This day sucks!!!

Please do not ask for the name of the provider, as she was very apologetic and offered to set up another appointment with supplies, and I am not here to bash anyone. Just wanted to vent and let the ladies know that being prepared is a necessity. Middle aged married men do not carry condoms because they do not use them with the wife, and being caught with condoms would raise questions we don't want to answer.

On the bright side, I have several hundred extra dollars to spend on something else!! Originally Posted by roadranger
Dam another BBFS threAD.
I am more concerned with why your wife has to lay there and play dead. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient

Maybe he is a lousy lay?
About half of my appointments....the lady has no condoms. Sometimes they warn me. Sometimes they don't.

The ones that piss me off are the ones that reply ...."yeah....i have ONE" as she pulls it from under the bra strap. I pull out my 6-strip from the 24 box....and let her know I'm not one-and-done.

I'm always prepared. I never rely on the lady.

..... purchase some en route then discard before you get home.
...... Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
....or donate them to the lady.

That's what did before I discovered a great hiding spot in my backpack.