The possibilities of Houston

Hey there guys! I recently posted this same post in the wrong place and I don't feel like It was seen by many before being deleted.
So again

I was wondering what the feed back is on the idea of me visiting. I'm hesitant to say anything more so this doesn't sound like an ad- Review my profile and my reviews then let me know what you think either PM or here on the thread.

My friend below will likely be traveling with me so give her some feed back as well!

Be honest but be kind ;-)
Hello OB. Call me if you need anything
Hello OB. Call me if you need anything Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Happy to know there are friendly providers in Houston. Is that where youre based or are you a traveling provider? Kira and I are trying to go out together say mid Feb. Hopefully we can get a good response. I've been trying to get her to travel for a couple years now. lol
I hate to travel alone even in my own city so I know I'll have the same anxiety in a completely different state.
Might want to bring some krill with you to pay the toll.
Once the whales find out you're coming to town there will be a gathering.
They'll blow your phone up with appointments and then NCNS you leaving you to thinck it was us fucktards.
You're friend should fit in nicely...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1275431
They'll blow your phone up with appointments and then NCNS you leaving you to thinck it was us fucktards. Originally Posted by boardman

I hope that they will have something else to preoccupy their time other than wasting mine. We shall see- Any ideas on how to avoid?
Hey there guys! I recently posted this same post in the wrong place and I don't feel like It was seen by many before being deleted.
So again

I was wondering what the feed back is on the idea of me visiting. I'm hesitant to say anything more so this doesn't sound like an ad- Review my profile and my reviews then let me know what you think either PM or here on the thread.

My friend below will likely be traveling with me so give her some feed back as well!

Be honest but be kind ;-) Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
There are many gentlemen in Houston hon. Have safe travels if you choose to make the trip!
^^^^
Wurd from Boardman........and be careful from the not fat whales who threaten to DNS fucktards who do want to see you.........ijs
You look great - come on down.
They'll blow your phone up with appointments and then NCNS you leaving you to thinck it was us fucktards. Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^
Wurd from Boardman........and be careful from the not fat whales who threaten to DNS fucktards who do want to see you.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Let me just SLAP you with the tail of a dead fish, catman. Oh, wait, you'd probably like that.

You are on a hinky catnap trip again. Negative press by the pound? For shame. Bad behavior has nothing to do with the scale. Fat, skinny, tall, short, white, black, blue... anybody can be rude and thoughtless, and anybody can be polite and empathetic.

I'm sending you back to the litter box, and take dearhunter with you. Bad kitties, BAD!

Welcome to the lady, and much luck in lust.
Let me just SLAP you with the tail of a dead fish, catman,. Oh, wait, you'd probably like that.

You are on a hinky catnap trip again. Negative press by the pound? For shame. Bad behavior has nothing to do with the scale. Fat, skinny, tall, short, white, black, blue... anybody can be rude and thoughtless, and anybody can be polite and empathetic.

I'm sending you back to the litter box, and take dearhunter with you. Bad kitties, BAD!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

What kind of fish?
Be prepared for a lot of bitching about rates. No matter what you charge there will be some that will bitch about it. I sometimes think that is the only reason a lot of tards are on this board. To take over every thread bitching about it. Good Luck.
What kind of fish? Originally Posted by boardman

Why, CATFISH, of course.

^^Those pictures are
the best.

Why, CATFISH, of course.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I agree entirely with both posts!