A kid in a candy store!!!

Although I am over 40...I feel like a kid in a candy store on this site. So many beautiful women with so much to offer. Trying to find the right fit for a regular provider is a little more difficult than I thought. Seems every time I decide on a provider I view another profile and bang!!!...have to add her to the list. I am up to seven on my list to decide from now...Its an expensive hobby but I might have to try them all one by one....lol
Uhhh, you've been here 5 months. You ought to have 17 or 70 on that list by now...
lol yeah it tends to feel like that doesn't it?

Welcome to the dark side man
Regular provider???? Is this some kind of newbie vocabulary?
Sounds foreign.
Yeah...I have been around a while but frequently traveling...I am now here in Houston for the long haul.

Rockerrick...I guess I am a newbie...I have only seen two providers...The more time I spend on this site the more I agree that the word "Regular" might not apply...lol
Welcome To Hell ]:-)>
Welcome to posting sweetie and have fun! We are the flowers and you are the bee... Now go pollinate...
Enjoy the Playground df77388...

Flowers...? Bees...? Pollinate...?
What a beautiful thought...
Welcome to the circus darlin ..have fun
Welcome to posting sweetie and have fun! We are the flowers and you are the bee... Now go pollinate... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Aww that was rather poetic. I like it.