Welcum Back SH713

Welcum back bb.

Your return was so fast I didn't have time to change my avatar.....I'm traveling right now.

But welcum back.

:hugs:

Welcome back hon! You're a marketing genius.... Get banned for just a few hours AND THEN COME BACK... (taking notes...) Tipping my hat to you...
Welcum back bb.

Your return was so fast I didn't have time to change my avatar.....I'm traveling right now.

But welcum back.

:hugs:

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Welcome back hon! You're a marketing genius.... Get banned for just a few hours AND THEN COME BACK... (taking notes...) Tipping my hat to you... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks chica
Hope you learned this board is not for outing people?
You should have been gone a lot longer.
Glad to see you back SH713...
Hope you learned this board is not for outing people?
You should have been gone a lot longer. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I see that you love to go and take a dump in peoples thread and leave. Lol can you at least clean up after yourself
Glad to see you back SH713... Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Thanks
OH you would like me to explain to you how easy with the guys occupation and general location you gave out, that there are a very limited amount of business's that provide that? And even a moron could probably have tracked it down.
You really should think before you post!
OH you would like me to explain to you how easy with the guys occupation and general location you gave out, that there are a very limited amount of business's that provide that? And even a moron could probably have tracked it down.
You really should think before you post! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Can you please stay on topic because thread hijacking is against eccie policy and out of all people you should know that. Thanks for all the pms and phone calls everyone that has missed me
Welcome back???? Oh you're not a mod.
I started this thread and the lady is correct....keep it on topic.

Spread your mouth foam on another thread or start your own.
On the subject of welcoming someone back that really should be on a much longer vacation for the offense of outing a hobbyist on the board, is this something we should be doing? Do you think it's fair welcoming her back in 2 days as opposed to the 120 another had to serve?
I don't
Would it be more on topic if I spell it welcum?
  • TheDr
  • 01-18-2015, 12:48 PM
On the subject of welcoming someone back that really should be on a much longer vacation for the offense of outing a hobbyist on the board, is this something we should be doing? Do you think it's fair welcoming her back in 2 days as opposed to the 120 another had to serve?
I don't
Would it be more on topic if I spell it welcum? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sounds like SH713 made an honest mistake. You obviously never make any so please excuse us mere mortals who understand she didn't do it on purpose and are having a little fun with the situation.

But obviously your bitch ass can't take a joke. Shut the fuck up! If you don't want to contribute to the jovial tone of this thread feel free not to read any of the subsequent posts.

Damn this prick must be related to WU...
On the subject of welcoming someone back....... Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't know what's fair and not fair because I don't have all of the information. But the mods decide the duration not you and me.

But I started the welcum thread because i missed her and I'm glad she's back.
Sounds like SH713 made an honest mistake. Originally Posted by TheDr
Tell me...what mistake does it sound like she made?
Sounds like SH713 made an honest mistake. You obviously never make any so please excuse us mere mortals who understand she didn't do it on purpose and are having a little fun with the situation.

But obviously your bitch ass can't take a joke. Shut the fuck up! If you don't want to contribute to the jovial tone of this thread feel free not to read any of the subsequent posts.

Damn this prick must be related to WU... Originally Posted by TheDr
I make mistakes, and have been made to pay for mine.
Check the 1 year gap in my reviews. Known anyone else banished that long? Outing someone on these boards is far worse than collecting 25 points for insults or disrespect.