Question for the ladies

Now I know the standard answer is "What ever the client likes." But I want to know if providers would rather watch a man cum or have them cum inside their mouths? I personally like to let it fly especially if she likes to watch me explode but I see most men like a NQNS woman here.
Your thoughts ladies?
I like both but, I will never swallow. Always spit, Listerine and brush tongue off right afterwards
Are you honestly asking whether a girl would rather a stranger cum on her body or into her mouth?
^^^

Looks like it.....
Personally either works for me , but I prefer drinking every drop til you push me away ...
SpiceItUp...After reading your reviews...it almost seems like you expect a strange woman to swallow your strange man load...My point wasn't to see how a provider feels about a man she doesn't know...It is more about if they would rather watch the eruption or not.
Seems AllisonofHouston doesn't mind it down the hatch...lol. I'm more of a watch it fly person Allison but I would make an exception for you...lol.
I'm more of a watch it fly person Allison but I would make an exception for you...lol. Originally Posted by df77388
Anytime
Heh yep my overwhelming preference is for CIM no question about it. I don't care if she swallows although it's hot if she does

Fortunately many ladies are more than happy to accommodate
That's what it seems...I guess as long as they keep their clients happy, all is good.
I like both but, I will never swallow. Always spit, Listerine and brush tongue off right afterwards Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
The new showcase is excellent gurl. I am jealous.

I watch it squirt once then
put my mouth on the tip.
Half & half.
Someone let me demonstrate.
Right here siberia....
Aa dont stop baby....u can always ask for second serving...hehehe
Seems most prefer CIM - simply easier to spit and rinse than get jizz out of their eye/nose/hair. I have only had one lady, now retired, say "I want you to come on my face."
Heh yep my overwhelming preference is for CIM no question about it. I don't care if she swallows although it's hot if she does

Fortunately many ladies are more than happy to accommodate Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Yep....a good provider will gape her yapper open wide and show you that man-gravy she's about to gulp down right before she throws it back with that last swallow of Coors Light sitting on the nightstand with a cigarette butt floating in it.....
^^^^^

Friends in Low places is ringing in my head right now.... js
Yep....a good provider will gape her yapper open wide and show you that man-gravy she's about to gulp down right before she throws it back with that last swallow of Coors Light sitting on the nightstand with a cigarette butt floating in it..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Damnit Russ, I was right there with ya man until the last part