World series whores?

• Trey
  • 10-21-2017, 10:10 PM
So should we expect loads of new hookers for the next week or so. Or is it not like superbowl time.
Will all of our fat whores go out to LA?
So should we expect loads of new hookers for the next week or so. Or is it not like superbowl time. Originally Posted by Trey

I hope we do get a load of hotties come to Houston......! I'm ready to taste some new ladies.........:wave towel2:

Will all of our fat whores go out to LA? Originally Posted by dearhunter
.. AND compete with the West Coast Hotties?

On the other hand ... that's a favorite past-time in California:

• pxmcc
  • 10-22-2017, 06:13 AM
No, what we'll get is a plethora of le. If it looks tgtbt, it is. Fuck probably.

LL, your perspective? a.i.r.? Btw, who are you rooting for? Sucks to be conflicted, imo...
LL, your perspective? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Which one are you admiring the fine specimen?

Or do you prefer Hump Backs?
I don't think the WS will change much in the hobby scene. The Super Bowl is event one night and very corporate. The WS is too drawn out and just doesn't have the same feel.
Yeah, they'll be here and at a premium price too!
I don't think the WS will change much in the hobby scene. The Super Bowl is event one night and very corporate. The WS is too drawn out and just doesn't have the same feel. Originally Posted by bytra2121
You are not suggesting that baseball fans don't like pussy, are you?

Or are you merely pointing out that Dodger fans don't!
For Super Bowls and all star games you know location years in advance and they come with big pre planned corporate parties and a lot of incoming visitors. WS will have fewer visitors and fewer parties, most likely just draw in some regional visiting providers, and if girls jump their rates they will find not enough visitors to support it.
WS will have fewer visitors and fewer parties, most likely just draw in some regional visiting providers, and if girls jump their rates they will find not enough visitors to support it. Originally Posted by worldbfree
Switching back and forth "spreads" the wealth.
  • bbkid
  • 10-23-2017, 07:54 AM
For Super Bowls and all star games you know location years in advance and they come with big pre planned corporate parties and a lot of incoming visitors. WS will have fewer visitors and fewer parties,
most likely just draw in some regional visiting providers, and if girls jump their rates they will find not enough visitors to support it. Originally Posted by worldbfree
Fine with me if even a few of the lovelies from Dallas come down here for the week!
Fine with me if even a few of the lovelies from Dallas come down here for the week! Originally Posted by bbkid
Kid you have to be the most giddy man on the planet Go STROS.....!!!!!Muah Babe!!
Imo, Harvey has changed it as much as WS. There are a lot more ladies here now and many have brought their prices from other areas with them. Seems like in recent years there were a handful of providers over 300, now there are dozens well over 300. I am sure there will be the steady old stand-bys from here. I might add Houston is one of the most reasonable cities I've had the pleasure to hobby in! The out of town crowd will absorb most of the new higher priced talent and we will have the pleasure of reasonably priced pussy to enjoy as we have. AGAIN before the trolls jump on IMO! Lol have at it!
  • Trey
  • 10-24-2017, 04:37 AM
Interesting take on the situation. Personally I've felt the opposite way. To me this site has far less traffic maybe its just houston. Posts seem down not many new ladies at all.