Encounter: Tntangie is back! Still a Legend!

Date: 7/19
Name: tntangie
User ID:: 1004
Phone: 469-453-0401
Email Address: Tntangie@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...154&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75/Frankford area
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Breast worship, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, DATO, FIA, MPCFS, Greek, MSOG, CIMNQNS, Swallow.
Hair Length and Color: Her hair is normally red, but she changed it up and is now blonde with a little of her normal red. Hair is curly and length is down to her mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Angie is a tall woman standing at 6'2". She is not a spinner but is not quite BBW. She leans more toward the BBW side, but wears her weight quite well. She has a great set of DD's that beg for attention and a huge ass that looks great in action. She has a very pretty face and a beautiful smile that just sucks you right in. Her lips are soft and lucious and are oh so suckable.
Recommendation: Yes
What a great read. You had me on the edge with your description of a memorable event. Hope I fair as well as you.
Anyway, thanks for the enthusiastic review.
Glad you enjoyed. She's a wonderful woman and a wonderful time. Hope your visit is as memorable as mine was.
OMG!!! Used to have to buy an issue of Forum to read about an encounter like that. Swallowing, & greek too?! She jsut made the top of my list. Thanks for that awesome review. If anything it's one for the late night alone pick-me-up reading.
donation for 1/2hr & 1 ha? I'm sure this kinda ecstacy doesn't come cheap. But every once in a while, you gotta say - what da fuck.