"Juicy" Booty

What's with all these oversized providers advertising "Juicy" Booties? Makes me think of diarrhea, why else would your booty be juicy? A totalling unappealing thought to me.
You're thinking of a chocolate cream pie.
I will never eat another slice of chocolate cream pie!
<---- not ashamed to admit she does not have a 'juicy' booty lol
u thinking of the wrong reasons for juicy booty.....diarreha is not in the buttocks....nice soft skin with some baby fat that is toned up. many prefer a woman with curves....not flat like a wall. u want a pelvis to ram ur dick or a butt with a little bit of cushion....
<---- not ashamed to admit she does not have a 'juicy' booty lol Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
<--- not ashamed to admit I want my 'juice' from another spigot, on the front side! chocolate OR vanilla cream pies from that spigot are highly sought after. No napkins needed!

Do agree, however, on the overuse of the 'juicy booty' description.

OK, back to my laboratory.... OH CRAP!
No matter what they call it they have to have a bumper to soften the impact lol
No matter what they call it they have to have a bumper to soften the impact lol Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
I am ok with a bumper, but does it have to be "juicy"?
I don't think I've ever called my booty "juicy". That is sort of funny though. An unpleasant image does come to mind.
What other terms for "butt" would you gentlemen like to see ladies use in place of the current ones?
I don't think I've ever called my booty "juicy". That is sort of funny though. An unpleasant image does come to mind.
What other terms for "butt" would you gentlemen like to see ladies use in place of the current ones? Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Bountiful
Bountiful Originally Posted by Kaboom
LOL

Bountiful Buttox
Juicy comes from the HIP HOP world, it refers to the shape of the female butt, it originated from Juicy Applebottom booty, then once that became well known it simply became juicy to reference the juicy applebottom booty.