ATTENTION: Please don't get me confused gents! This review isn't me or mine.

ATTENTION: WRONG PROVIDER!!

This Miss Dreams and that lady, we are not the same person!

Today, 01:27 PM #1 reipplestreamdrive
Premium Access

Reviews: 24

Review: MILF DREAMS!
Date: 4/23/2013
Provider: MILF Lynn from BP
Phone: 972-815-9372
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...ts-45/21342833
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT at 121
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Passion to the top! DFK, LFK, BBBJ, SS, DATY, MPCFS, Cuddle time, BBBJ, MPCFS,
Session Length: 1 plus
Fee: 220
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures in body yet her butt is smaller than the photos. She has the smoothest, softest skin and a great tan. She wore glasses and looked totally smokin!

I've been searching for the words to describe our session and the only thing I could come up with was it was like a wedding night! I mean she had more passion than any provider I've ever met and the passion was beyond GFE and PSE!

I highly recommend her!
Recommendation: Yes
| 1 user liked this post

This review is posted onto my reviews and does not belong to me... Just noticed it

How do I get it removed since this was linked to me for what reason,
I am guessing it was a mistake. Not sure how you can mistake the two when she is Lynn and I am Miss Dreams but I suppose the title with DREAMS - the Milf part could make someone think it belonged to me if they did not read it before submitting it to me.

Miss Dreams
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Just click the little triangle at the bottom of the first post and send a note to the mods to look into it.
Thanks ~Ze ~ Its still attached to my name but I just clicked on the triangle, maybe they will get it straight!

Miss Dreams