Favorite Hobbying Weather?

I was asked this question today and I replied, "Whatever the weather is like outside right now."
Which translates to any kind, rain or shine. LOL.

( <--I like that, it's cute!)
i like real hot weather or real cold weather myself....... and i dont know why
I have taken the last 2 days off because my AC went out...and I've been waiting for the managers to send someone to fix it.
Obviously, I'm not a hot weather person
Fall is my favorite!
Any time there isn't a blizzard or ice storm that puts me in the ditch instead of at the Y.
Believe it or not, actually escaped to North Texas this week to BEAT the KC heat.

Fall days/nights everywhere are the best.

But in the end, a little snuggle under a blanket with a fire is the best, closely followed by hot monkey action when it is really hot, kinda like that movie with Wiliam Hurt ( Body Double?)
kinda like that movie with Wiliam Hurt ( Body Double?) Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Body Heat, with Kathleen Turner. Sorry, movie buff here.
Body Heat, with Kathleen Turner. Sorry, movie buff here. Originally Posted by Kaboom

Ahh, keep that good memory. Saw her not too long ago, wished I hadn't. It killed one of my old fantasies.
I have taken the last 2 days off because my AC went out...and I've been waiting for the managers to send someone to fix it.
Obviously, I'm not a hot weather person
Fall is my favorite! Originally Posted by topnotchmassage

Maybe if you showed those ta-tas the AC guy would get there faster. Two days in this weather is ridiculous.
Rain on a roof, cool, thundererous, and cozy.
Rain Rain - Nothing like timing strokes to the thunder !
Maybe if you showed those ta-tas the AC guy would get there faster. Two days in this weather is ridiculous. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
lol The AC guy is being sent by the managers...He's one of their guys. and They are mormons.
Don't know how well that would go over lol
I'm sure mormons would love looking at those...they just couldn't tell anyone. I also love it when it's raining....less "people" out running around and less of a chance of getting caught!!!
Definitely in the winter. outcall n hope she gets snowed in.
Definitely in the winter. outcall n hope she gets snowed in. Originally Posted by lookn2u4fun69
You mean like that old movie "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"?