Favorite T.V. shows?

Am I the only one or does anyone else have time for t.v. shows? Lately I've been watching Gossip Girl. Its the unrealisticness of it I think. Grey's Anatomy & Jersey Shoooore also. (lol) I love the accents..............

Just wondering, if Im the only one watching this b.s....?

Love ya,
Karina Taylor
I try to catch Family Guy and Robot Chicken on Adult Swim. I usually watch the Science Channel or Comedy Centrals The Daily Show or the Colbert Report.
I like Family Guy as well. I don't really hardcore follow a show, but some shows are the old school NCIS, That 70's show, and I geek out on Discovery, History channel, etc. I am a sucker for the World War II episodes, cold war, jets, history of guns, and battle strategies that are CGI reenacted.
I geek out on Discovery, History channel, etc. I am a sucker for the World War II episodes, cold war, jets, history of guns, and battle strategies that are CGI reenacted. Originally Posted by xperiment

Exactly, I watched a documentary the other night about the USSR being the first to put a Rover on the surface of the moon, NASA did some years after they did. I used to watch the Discovery Channel until it was hours upon hours of 'Deadliest Catch' sorry but you can only catch so many crabs before it gets to the point of 'Oh hey look, they caught some more Crabs'
I like watching the older stuff on netflix.
adam 12, stuff like that
Otherwise some of the series on HBO(Big Love) and FX(Sons of Anarchy) I like
Lately I've gotten hooked on Castle and House. And the DVD's of Firefly too
24, House, Chuck, and The big bang theory, are some of my favorites
Lately I've gotten hooked on Castle and House. And the DVD's of Firefly too Originally Posted by forneycaterer
I watched Firefly this past summer. It's a shame they quit filming that series. I thought is was pretty good.
Best show on TV right now is NCIS. Love it!
Californication and Nip/Tuck.
  • mrod
  • 01-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Heroes, House, Flash Forward. and a little 24, Sportscenter on a daily... .. otherwise i just hunt of old flicks.
What is this t.v. thing of which you speak?
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men
Hung (HBO)
Entourage (HBO)
DVR is your friend:
Criminal Minds,24,Human Target,House,White Collar,Two and a Half Men,Seinfeld,Archer. I used to watch the animal planet, discover, etc. but have since realized they are all left wing nutjobs with an agenda.
Family Guy
The Office (both versions)
30 Rock
How I met your Mother
on showtime: Nurse Jackie