where is the....

where is the powder room or place we can put the whole number of a client who does wrong. This is what happen,
It is all my fault because if you are from eccie or p411 I hold you to a little bit higher or more standards than most. Like you won't no show with out calling yadda yadda. So I do not care where you are from I do not give my address out on the phone I give one that is close out actually I can see it from my house, He called said he was there The one time I did not look because he was a member I tell him where to come and nothing. I call back 2 times and text no response I really hate this business in that it has made me untrustworthy of others and a real sceptic of others word.
Use too, someones word ment something. or at least they had respect enough to say no i change my mind yadda yadda. So ladies pm me ill give ya the number so you can go through your list and hopefully someone has actually seen him before and maybe he just got spooked. but could of said that, I really really thanks that is so wrong
  • ztonk
  • 06-05-2011, 08:15 PM
PM sent.

ztonk
AustinModStaff