Date: 4/10
Name: Miso
Phone: Via booker
Email Address: Lovelyangles
URL / Website: /
City: 635, Galleria
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, Shower,BBBJ*2,HJ,K9,Miss,CG, RCG,CIP is on the table, Massage, Second round
Hair Length and Color: Black and extends to half of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is tiny, 90 lb,4ft 5 inch, nice body, nice tits even though she is small.
Recommendation: Yes
I had read about someone picking her up. Never wrong to ask politley.
The fact that she's so tiny makes me hesitate to try her. Think bigger guys may have an issue with size? I have had one here it was a deal breaker.
She can ride a bull with the bet of them!!
Bob, do you realize you have bumped at least 10 reviews? Lol
  • grail
  • 04-18-2022, 08:57 PM
Bob, do you realize you have bumped at least 10 reviews? Lol Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Promot'in is hard work. That or trying to build fake cred. You go Bo(o)b!

Promot'in is hard work. That or trying to build fake cred. You go Bo(o)b!

Originally Posted by grail
The girls treat him like AsianP, take all their money and make him believe that he is in love. No safety nets this time....
The girls treat him like AsianP, take all their money and make him believe that he is in love. No safety nets this time.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Search your feeling, you know what is the truth.
Bob, do you realize you have bumped at least 10 reviews? Lol Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Yeah, my bad guys!! I went out after work with some friends and had apparently too many adult beverages. I logged on and was irritated with some members. I made a bad decision. My apologies to whoever I irritated.
  • grail
  • 04-19-2022, 10:00 PM
Search your feeling, you know what is the truth. Originally Posted by AsianP
Truth is a**P is a troll spewing false news on studio girls he's never seen and hijacked this perfectly good review of Miso to push his agenda. Trolled again we see. Sigh.