Facebook status you want to post but NEVER would!!!

I'm sure most of us have a facebook by now. And if not, how you function in the world, I will never know (said in a tongue and cheek way) LMAO!

I would like to hear some of the statuses you would LOVE to post on facebook but never would.

Mine would be...

So you hate Obama. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate him. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

I would really love to post...

Damn it va jay jay, you're horny again? My gosh, I have played with you 4 times today!!!!!!!! Will you ever shut up?
I HATE OBAMA!!!!
Kaylee
I'm sorry to hear you're an Obama fan. Maybe you'll come around before it's time to vote.
Mine would be...

So you hate Bush and the Tea Party and conservatives and capitalism in general. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate them. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

The shoe fits on both feet surprisingly well, yet feels strangely uncomfortable if it's not on the foot you are used to?
LOL...that is funny!

Bloodhound, I NEVER SAID I WAS a OBAMA fan. Even I hated OBAMA I don't want to read about someone else hating him every time I log on. It gets a little old.
I wish my status update could read:
'getting my d!$k sucked....but what are you doing?'

Sadly, I'd never post that because a)family and b) I'm not getting my d!$k sucked nearly enough these days
Thanks for the topic. Reminds me why I don't have an active facebook account. (Actually, I check my hobby facebook account annually for any updates.)
Mine would be...

So you hate Bush and the Tea Party and conservatives and capitalism in general. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate them. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

The shoe fits on both feet surprisingly well, yet feels strangely uncomfortable if it's not on the foot you are used to? Originally Posted by badbottom
The difference between hating Obama and hating Bush... people are still hating Bush 4 years later. They are obsessed with their hatred and post frequently about despite the fact that the man has been long out of office. Would that qualify as a mental problem?
These would be comments one would use under someone else's status. They could result in you being unfriended or blocked, but if you don't GAF about that person, I say go for it.
Had one for a 20 yr HS reunion a few yrs back..... Only did it as it was the only way to keeP up to-date on the logistics .... Once it was over ( I had a last minute UK trip for work come up so I actually never went to it lol), I deleted all "friends" wiped my wall clean and left the message "committed FB suicide.....AMF". Never looked back and never will
I am so private, I won't let anyone tag a photo and I have a private page. If I don't have the phone number of a person, I deny their friend request. My status would likely be "Too paranoid to post a status". But of course, I'd never do it.....
I went to a private high school that had a very sizeable black population and they think Obama can do no wrong on FB. I don't de-friend them or offer any counterpoints. I had a deceased friend who I'd travel to Nuevo Laredo with every 6 months. For 5 hours each way he'd rail against GWB. Sometimes you just have to shut up and understand others point of view.

For my status I wanna type:

One simple "trick" can save you hundreds of dollars! GET THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK.
One simple "trick" can save you hundreds of dollars! GET THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha! That is awesome!
I'm sure most of us have a facebook by now. And if not, how you function in the world, I will never know (said in a tongue and cheek way) LMAO!
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I love how you say this like Facebook is a required necessity like food & water. Other than that I detest Obama although I must say you're hot & look nothing like the "age" posted on your showcase.
Not sure what I'd post. But since Christmas I get the "People You May Know" box to the side showing "Bad Bunny", "Mackenzie Ryder", and "marie35" as people I know and when I click on their profile I see everything about their real world lives then shocked to see what mutual friends and/or family members we know or have in common.

How many times have I wanted to send a message?