Up and bored..... Who's still awake?

Bored out of my mind. Constantly thinking about sex am I the only one?
No...

Xoxo
I can't seem to stop thinking about getting head. No matter how much head or pussy I get I always want more!
I guess you're in the right place then...

But be careful and don't do anything stupid. When we succumb to our carnal desires and stop thinking clearly, mayhem may ensue...
Yeah I guess. Don't really no what I'm looking for anymore I used to think I wanted a long term relationship but that seems to be going out the window. Im at the point in my life where I'm looking back and thinking all that top notch ass I passed up on for the sake of a relationship... Smh
actually i was think fuck I didn't do any homework and I still don't have a math text book and fuck I have class today. I hate school T_T (not because I didn't do what work I'm suppose to but because school makes me miserable)

T_T i need help and it's only the beginning of the semester. *bangs head on wall*

so yea you're the only one thinking about sex. i'm thinking about how I'm so screwed and NOT in the fun way :/ Fuck. Me. #lifeofacollegehooker
I'm a procrastinator by heart all my life! Sometimes you gotta just throw caution to the wind and say Fuck it and let your desires roam free. Problem is I did that last year met some interesting women in my life some broke my heart others made it grow. Now I'm here thinking what's my next step? And sex is my outlet helps me forget my troubles
sex reminds me of my Ex. I really liked having sex with him prior to the whole shattering my heart and leaving me. so it's not my outlet social activity and book are anything to stave off the reminder....though I could do with a nice civie fling..like if i could just have regular non provider sex. I'd be content.
Last year I met three women. The first one led me on but just wanted a fling and then went off and dated some dude that three months later dismissed her. The other was married but we had a short and sweet friendship we kissed once and really wanted each other sexually she at the time would have been my first black girl experience. But I just couldn't do it cause she was married. And the third I've been dating for a little over a year and I so badly want other girls. And I self loathe myself for thinking this all the time.
Well on that note I'm going to sleep it off. And focus on work tomorrow. Till I figure my self out.