Ok....so I need to get my car windows tinted.

Can anyone suggest a good place to go? I'm terrible at this kind of stuff.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!
Kisses~K
Groupon, but dont purchase. Then call and say you saw them on groupon. Ask about the different types of tint film they offer and the guarantee. Then ask if you should buy the groupon or if they can offer something better. I got a better deal than groupon by doing this because they did not have pay the groupon fees.
Go to amazon, order tint, squeegee and some liquid soap. Post new ISO trading services�� just kidding.

But seriously you are usually looking for a reputable sound shop. They do a lot of volume on tint work usually. I am a pretty big car enthusiast and sounds hops are what I use for tint and custom interior pieces. Body shops for body work and multi purpose machine shops for custom parts.

Keep everyone in their wheel house and you will get good results.
Go to google and search Carrollton, tx car window tint. You'll see a place on Belt Line near Josey Lane called Hyatt auto something. I just had a 4 door mid size car done there for $145.00 and they did a great job.
Thanks guys
Better fit here..
if you can stick with 3M tint its better and guaranteed...its the best tint an authorized installer can put on your car/truck.....
CarToys.
I can recommend a shop in Arlington, but that is probably too far for you.
There's a shop in Harry Hines in Dallas, next to the Anchor motel. I had my truck done there last year with the top quality metallic tint for $130.

Crzy
Make sure they dont tint the front windows too dark. My sons car failed its inspection because the tint was illegal.
Hmm, you never tint the entire front window. You can tint a small area at the top but any quality shop will know the legal limits.
There's also a mark on the windshield on how far down you can tint.
No I think he's referring to the front door windows
Thee are legal limits to the amount of tint on front side windows as well