Ladies, for your safety

Why don't you all take a break for a couple weeks and come on out to Vegas. Dallas has lost its collective mind. Wouldn't you rather be topless poolside working on your tans. In all seriousness stay safe ladies, and to all the brothers out there keep your heads low, DPD is going to be real jumpy for a bit. Sucks to have to yessir every 22 year old cop but it beats getting your head kicked in.
We will be just fine. The vast majority of Dallas officers do a wonderful job. The vast majority of the public knows this. This was an isolated incident from which we will emerge stronger and more resolute to get along with each other and even find a way to tolerate visitors who invariable have the bad taste to point and gawk in the most somber of times.
I agree, DPD does a wonderful job and is an extremely competent police force. Their professionalism kept the situation from escalating further and involving civilians. Kind of hard not to gawk when it is plastered over every media outlet.
  • HDnTX
  • 07-08-2016, 05:04 AM
Why don't you all take a break for a couple weeks and come on out to Vegas. Dallas has lost its collective mind. Wouldn't you rather be topless poolside working on your tans. In all seriousness stay safe ladies, and to all the brothers out there keep your heads low, DPD is going to be real jumpy for a bit. Sucks to have to yessir every 22 year old cop but it beats getting your head kicked in. Originally Posted by DrZaius
Let me get this straight.... some fucking idiots shoot up 11 cops. And it's cops fault. This about what you said!!!
No. What I said was stay safe while somewhat jokingly inviting the ladies of dallas a place to stay away from a city where cops are being gunned down in the street. And then I told people with more melanin than me to be extra careful from any blow back caused by said assholes killing cops.
Not a joking matter.
You paying for the trip?
Unfortunately I am on an incredibly short leash and rarely able to sneak away for even an hour. So while I could probably rent a room for a lady and roll the dice to see if I can slip out on my job and SO. I probably wouldn't gamble.
  • NYr
  • 07-08-2016, 07:52 AM
moved to sandbox.

As already mentioned, not a topic to joke about.

I will also warn everyone...leave the politics out of this. go to the politics forum
Wasn't joking about the 5 slain officers, or the fact that people should lay low. Just about sunbathing topless. But go ahead and read whatever you want in to it.
Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion here, "NOTHING" is off limits to joke about on this site. There are multiple instances where we have had people joke about loss of life in different circumstances on different occasions. It's funny, "this" is where you draw the line? That's pretty hypocritical and laughable. OP, you did nothing wrong. You just rubbed some sensitive people the wrong way and they expressed their "OPINION". Where were they when the other jokes went forth? I guess it's no joking matter depending on the circumstance. In my opinion, NO loss of life is a joking matter or anything to take lightly. But, that's just my opinion.
Darkey, the next time I'm sucking you off can I hold my hands up and say "Don't Shoot" right before you cum on my face. We could post it on social media and everything...

But it would have to be in Dallas. Not Vegas. Sorry, OP.
Darkey, the next time I'm sucking you off can I hold my hands up and say "Don't Shoot" right before you cum on my face. We could post it on social media and everything...

But it would have to be in Dallas. Not Vegas. Sorry, OP. Originally Posted by THN
Sure babe, sounds like fun! Only if you can confiscate a DPD uniform though! We can Periscope that shit!
  • NYr
  • 07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion here, "NOTHING" is off limits to joke about on this site. There are multiple instances where we have had people joke about loss of life in different circumstances on different occasions. It's funny, "this" is where you draw the line? That's pretty hypocritical and laughable. OP, you did nothing wrong. You just rubbed some sensitive people the wrong way and they expressed their "OPINION". Where were they when the other jokes went forth? I guess it's no joking matter depending on the circumstance. In my opinion, NO loss of life is a joking matter or anything to take lightly. But, that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
the joke statement was not as a mad, but as a human.

the warning about making political was a mod satement...I will be clearer next time.
the joke statement was not as a mad, but as a human.

the warning about making political was a mod satement...I will be clearer next time. Originally Posted by NYr
Understood