Final Thread

"This fucking troll again"

I cannot make even one post anymore without seeing at least one member make that comment. This forum has become something that it was not intended to become. There is way too much negativity here. I post here to learn more about the hobby and to share my opinions of it, and it is very difficult to do that with all the negativity that is going on here.

Therefore, this will be my final thread in the Dallas forum.

I have not broken any Eccie guidelines nor personally offended anyone, yet have been ridiculed by at least one member in every one of my posts within the last few months. I personally find that unacceptable and would never blast someone else in one of their posts. In the past couple of years, I have been trying to become a better person in my interactions with others, and treating them with more respect. I think that applies to online forums, as well as real life.

I understand that some of my posts may be unconventional, but then I believe that one learns more by asking unconventional questions. It's called "thinking outside of the box", something that most Southerners don't fully embrace. I thought that Dallas was one of the most open-minded cities in America, but maybe I'm wrong. It's certainly not representative of that in this forum.

For those of you who respect and understand my threads, thanks for contributing. For those who always have something negative to say, I urge you to take a long, hard look at your behavior and your lives in general.

I may occasionally comment on a thread, but it will certainly not contain any negativity. I urge you people to respect each other, and help each other learn more about the hobby. Learn ways to make the hobby better for all of us.

Peace Out,
Tornado82
Tornado, I wish you the best.

I don't know you nor do I know the issues you've had here. But, the law of averages says...You'll be back. IJS
The Dallas forum frequent posters are in a clique, and if they do not like you, then you are fucked. If I were you, I would keep posting, do not concede to the whims of a clique, they will fuck with you even more if you do. There is an ignore feature you can use as well.
This fucking troll again!!! I kid, I kid!!! You shouldn't make any decisions based on wht these fuckers do. Especially if they are not sucking and fucking you.
Tornado, like Stop Short, I do not know you either. I do remember your handle. Some or easier than others to remember. I too do know know of the negativity that you have experienced however I am also quite confident it is there. For what reasons I cannot say.

However, I can commend you on your attempt to live a more positive life. There is way too much negativity in this world. Sometimes anger does jump to the top. However, when it does, it is always beneficial to take a breath, calm down, and then try to help the situation with positive constructive help and sometime positive contructive criticism. One can still give criticism in a positive respectful manner.

I wish you the best and do hope to continue to see your participation on the Shreveport Board.
Your threads are no dumber than any of these other basically worthless threads.
Tell them to fuck off, and go about doing what you want to.
It's called "thinking outside of the box", something that most Southerners don't fully embrace. Originally Posted by tornado82
What about this guy?

http://gettysburgframe.com/limited-e...e-em-both-ways

https://youtu.be/FZvVVm3I6cU
So, post is Shreveport instead of here.
So, post is Shreveport instead of here. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Or in New Orleans. The hookers over there bitch that it's boring in that Coed section. They'd probably like a pointless thread getting started over there.
^^^^^ that face you have up there makes me snicker everytime I seebit in your signature line
...I have been trying to become a better person in my interactions with others, and treating them with more respect....

It's called "thinking outside of the box", something that most Southerners don't fully embrace. Originally Posted by tornado82
You may not be a troll, but you seem to be a condescending elitist.

I guess it's just non-Southerners that you want to treat with more respect.

Give up on "thinking outside the box" and simply try "thinking!"
aawww... butt hurt much?

Dont go tornado, PLEAAASSEEEE!!! dont do us like that....

OK, for the last time then...

(Image removed, though a character, still a child)- NYr
I just spent a minute looking at the OP's posts ... he will not be missed.
If you're not a troll then it's kind of sad. You must be swimming at the really shallow end of the intellectual pool.

Bye Felicia.
Do not let others get to you for if so then they will poke at the weak spots. There are groups of clichés on here that may think that they are cool. Yet they do not help my bank account grow each month, or the 401K increase each month so just put them on ignore.

Be yourself and do not work about being excepted into certain groups. There are plenty of beautiful on here that will spend time with you.