Media bias in the Dallas shootings

Have any of you noticed that the POS scum Micah Xavier Johnson hasn't been labeled a terrorist? I wonder if his name was Ahmad Al-Akbar would he get the same treatment. And please spare me don't say he's not a terrorist because this was a hate crime against whites if that was the case than the Orlando shooting was a hate crime against gays.
Both the Orlando shooter and the Dallas killed innocent people but yet only one is named a terrorist.
I wonder if Trump thinks we should ban blacks who have pro black ties to any organization.
Take this crap to the political forums where it belongs . . . you'll find plenty of like minds.
this will be my lone post in the thread, political-based threads don't survive long I have noticed.

I think it has mostly to do with the varying definitions of "terrorism".. it is mostly used to describe Islamic Gihad-type actions these days, so the Media may not want to muddy that interpretation. unless you think Micah Johnson is aligned with that group?

but strictly speaking, or course it was a terroristic act, killing 5 Officers.. but the POINT of the shooting was to kill, NOT inspire fear afterward. at least I think that, can't get into Johnson's head. therefore, "terrorism" is not quite the word I would use.
.. but the POINT of the shooting was to kill, NOT inspire fear afterward. at least I think that, can't get into Johnson's head. therefore, "terrorism" is not quite the word I would use. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

http://www.foxnew.com/transcript/201...y-for-america/