2016 Rio Olympics - Really!!!!!

With all the sex going on at the Games, will the athletes have time to compete?

The International Olympic Committee is supplying the 10,000 athletes at the Rio de Janeiro games with 450,000 condoms.
350,000 male condoms.
100,000 female condoms.
175,000 packets of lubricant.

Is this really happening and how?
I'm sure it's to protect against Zika since the virus is sexually transmitted.
It has been know for years that those athletes fuck like rabbits!
Top shape people with energy to burn, amazing bodies and plenty of stress...
How do you burn your stress? Some say a work out, i usually jerk off or fuck...
Russia has been asked to return theirs.
This is standard for every Olympics, has nothing to do with Rio...When the competitions are over or the athletes are done with their events the HOOKUP GAMES begin amongst the athletes, BIG TIME. It's the athletes fucking other athletes, happens at every Summer and Winter Games, wouldn't doubt if it happens at the ParaOlympic and Special Olympic Games, too.
I don't think I would want anything to do with any of the lady athletes that compete in the olympics. They all have more muscle mass than us normal guys.
I don't think I would want anything to do with any of the lady athletes that compete in the olympics. They all have more muscle mass than us normal guys. Originally Posted by CG2014
You clearly have never been with a volleyball player!
The women divers still have great bodies.
You clearly have never been with a volleyball player! Originally Posted by one4all00
I have.

When I was in High School I dated girls on the basketball, volleyball, track and field and swim team.

The principal hated me for it.

One of those girls on the basketball team was All American, MVP, etc

After 34 years we still keep in touch.
With all the sex going on at the Games, will the athletes have time to compete?

The International Olympic Committee is supplying the 10,000 athletes at the Rio de Janeiro games with 450,000 condoms.
350,000 male condoms.
100,000 female condoms.
175,000 packets of lubricant.

Is this really happening and how? Originally Posted by BeeMan
the numbers don't make sense.. even if you assume all 10,000 athletes are Male, that is 35 per contestant. more than one a day, for the entire Games.

or maybe Zika is a Hell of a virus?
  • NYr
  • 07-19-2016, 06:11 PM
moved to right forum.

As mentioned above the olympic village is known to be hook up central at the games.
As mentioned above the olympic village is known to be hook up central at the games. Originally Posted by NYr
it makes sense if you consider so many Countries are present.. good way to knock off some bucket list ethnicities..