when I pass on, the 1st question i will ask God is.....

• dtero
  • 04-13-2014, 07:04 PM
So, sometimes I visit and play in New Hampshire and ran across an interesting BP ad for a gal working out of Manchester, NH......Does anyone notice anything unusual about the ad? Just out of curiosity I called the gal and asked if the pics were real and she assured me that they were 100% her.....WTF??? I know Alexis' voice and I don't think it was her......When I die and pass on I will ask God these two questions: Why do girls use fake pictures (I think I know the answer,lol) and second, Do they think we are that stupid and they will get away with that BS? Anyone else care to chime in on this?

Classy, discrete & confidential ....my seductive side is hidden behind my sweet adorable personality. ...but dont get any ideas..i can be dominant if needed im new, sexy,sweet ..and worth it. I think i've made my point call me * 603-892-3012. Alissa

i know what men want & i give it without playing games pr extra charges. I am perfect for you but you'll never know if u dont give me a chance
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 4110410 newhampshire

Email this ad

Has anyone let the 'real' lady know someone is using her pics? (Assuming that she isn't touring in NH with a new phone #...)
Met her....not her pics!!! Not bad, but weird and not a repeat.