Retiring!!!

It is so funny when providers say they are retiring and announce their last tour cities LOL....If you plan to retire then retire! Don't put it out there to get you more business!!! Just saying
Part of me goes why not capitalize if you're REALLY not planning to come back f*** it I won't knock it. But personally when I retire I just plan to slowly fade out. No announcements about nothing beforehand.
  • iggy
  • 04-19-2014, 04:38 AM
It seems a number of retired Ladies , return shortly there after.
It's like the local Furniture Store with the "Going Out of Business" sale -- the sign has been up for about 3 years now. LOL
I don't think making an announcement is so much the issue, as is repeatedly announcing the same thing.
In the entire time I've done this I have never once implied anything other then what was intended. That being said, I agree, the multiple "Retiring" is... For lack of a better word, old.
If people are paying attention, you should only have to say it once.
Why do you think this thread is about you??
Well if it was, I'm flattered.
Hardly
Faith, you're a top class provider I can't for the life of me understand why you would give a shit what anybody else is doing.
Well if it was, I'm flattered. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I all ready miss you.

I wounder where I could get one made for you
I'll miss you, retiring or not!
  • Doove
  • 04-20-2014, 09:48 AM
It is so funny when providers say they are retiring and announce their last tour cities LOL....If you plan to retire then retire! Don't put it out there to get you more business!!! Just saying Originally Posted by faith28
While multiple retirements are indeed indicative of an advertising campaign and thus, problematic, retirement announcements in and of themselves are, i would think, welcomed by us guys. Rock bands announce their "retirement tours" all the time letting fans know this is their last chance to see them. TV shows announce it. Even athletes announce their retirements ahead of time (Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter being the two most recent examples). All for the purpose of giving people a heads up that, if you wanna see me, ya better do it now.

That being said, girls announce their retirements on every section of this board, so my first thought is, why would you come to this area to make such a post, unless you had someone specific in mind. And for the record, i find girls going out of their way to slam other girls to be a bigger turn off than a girl announcing even multiple retirement tours.
I still haven't announced my "Retirement Tour of Buffalo"...
Now I'll have throw Roc in there as well ;-). Never made it out for my first announcement.

On another note, Happy Easter!
hehehe I liked your ad
But if I see that coffee cup again
I will hunt you down till till till

I get where to mail a better one too go with it.
But do say hi to him for me if that guy that gave you that other one sees you.
better, make him post where I can see his hand holding

a bottle of "Two if by Tea"

Did you figure out the a party spot yet, as most likely I'll hitting Roc up the next weekend. Then ... Warm beach and a cold drink.