Shake it up

It has seemed that the Albany board is a little quiet so Im gonna try to shake shit up lol. Here we g.....How many guys and/or ladies have done mfm or mmmf sessions? what about ffm or fffm sessions? What were they like? give us the nasty details? Or, is it on the bucket list but you haven't gotten it off yet? If thats your situation whats stopping you?
I've had one FFM session and it was years back. Don't remember if it was craigslist, backpage, or the old E.com, but there was a girl "Teeniebopper" from the buffalo area that traveled out to Albany occasionally. She advertised one time that she had a friend to play with. I saw her a couple of times one on one, so said what the hell -
ended up not going so well. while one played with me, she tried to discreetly signal her friend go through my pants pockets that were on a chair - Luckily I left the wallet in my car. I ended up finishing fast and getting out of there.

Tough enough keeping your eye on one girl rather than two. I'm sure that there are some Eccie girls that would be good for this on here, but I'd shy away from the BP girls for that - It can be enough of a dice roll, without having two to worry about.
definitely are scammers out there BB
I've done a number of FFM sessions. Most recently with one of the 917 Chinese outfits. It was fun but not enough girl on girl action. See my review a couple of days ago. A few years back I did a threesome in Rochester with 2 hooks no longer on the board. Now that was fun. They used a strap on with each other, plenty of girl on girl action, lots of attention on me, and pussy tasting all around. I don't have interest in MMF or gangbangs. Sword fighting not my thang.

I did have a threesome experience outside of the hobby while attending an institution of higher learning. I moved in with two gals off campus that wanted to experience some bi-action. Unfortunately for me it was more of just watching a lesbian show because they spent the majority of time just doing each other. It was a fun year but me think i was involved just so they could snack on some pussy.
You poor thing... NOT!
I've been in both situations more than once... MMF and MFF. There Is too much drama in the two girl situation. MMF is more my thing... No guy on guy stuff, but there is nothing like high fiveing your buddy who is fucking from behind, and you are balls deep in her mouth!
Couldn't agree more Rob hawk. Im not gay or bi. Doing a mfm with one of these beautiful ladies who enjoy the experience is like being given the keys to a high performance sports car...nothing like it in all the world!
Any ladies want to add something?
I've never had an interest in gangbang or Mfm. I would do Mfm only if requested by someone I really liked. I love Ffm but can be hard to find the right girl with the right chemistry. After playing with girls I didn't know and then playing with my best friend, I've found that I am way more comfortable if I know the girl and the experience will be much better and more enjoyable for all involved. Also I'll do bukkake at some point, it's kind of complicated why it hasn't taken place yet.
.....that....is....hot Bustybabygirl!
  • Armek
  • 05-18-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm hoping to do an FFM at some point soon, already have the two I would like to do it with picked out, just waiting for the right time to come across. Hoping to get that scratched off the old bucket list if I can!