Curiosity. ....

So i hope this doesn't upset anyone that is not my intentions. ...so i was looking at the ads on back page and most of the girls say no aa men .....why is it that most womem won't see black men? Like even aa girls say that they won't see them....again not trying to offend anyone with this I"m just curious as to why,i mean i know my reasons but what are other's reasoning?

♡♡Sammie♡♡
So i hope this doesn't upset anyone that is noty intentions. ...so i was looking at the ads on back page and most of the girls say no aa men .....why is it that most womem wo t see black men? Like even aa girls say that they won't see them....again no trying to offend anyone with this I"m just curious as to why,i mean i know my reasons but what are other's reasoning?

♡♡Sammie♡♡
I asked once and the response I got was that most younger AA men tend to 1) only respond to try and pimp them, 2) don't treat them well as if they are pimping them, and 3) tend to come with less money and stiff them or otherwise intimidate/get aggressive when its time to pay.

A lot of the ads say no AA under 40 too. I'm sure everyone has their reasons but those 3 above are the most repeated stereotypes i've heard, especially #s 1 and 2.
There's probably a lot of white men out there who are turned off by women who sleep with black men for some reason. It personal doesn't bother me but for some guys it might. So putting no AA men in ad might make the provider more attractive to these guys. Just a thought.
I always assumed if an ad says no AA, it means the girl is pimped out and the pimp is the one running the show and doesn't want any other interference in his pimping game.
It's a combination of what egrayupstate and livetoplease said. Also black males tend to be a bit larger than the average guy. Imagine a spinner getting railed out by 3 black guys in a day. She's gonna be sore and it's gonna affect how many clients she can see. I'm a black male and it used to annoy me when I first started hobbying but a majority of the girls I've been with have been verified providers from this site and I've never once ran into the no aa issue. Its kinda fucked up that all AA get lumped into the same category but every provider I've been with would see me again without hesitation so it's just a nuisance that comes with the territory.

I always let a chick know from the jump that I'm AA and if she has an issue with it then I simply give my funds to a chick who doesn't have that limitation. Plenty of fish in the sea!
I always assumed if an ad says no AA, it means the girl is pimped out and the pimp is the one running the show and doesn't want any other interference in his pimping game. Originally Posted by Toonman
Totally accurate statement
Some providers say aa men are more likely to rip off the provider, be violent, and/or try to become their pimp.
Sounds like pimpin really ain't easy
Interesting...as far as age goes i think younger guys in general try to negotiate rates ....which i personally hate when they try to haggle me ....like how about i take ypur paycheck n tell you how much i think that you deserve. ....
statement I gave a pimp once upon a time

Why you do this? Your dealing with women to dumb ta save money. So now you are stuck housing, feeding, Bathing, buying outfits for, etc. Hell, some ya even have ta teach who to fuck, For women that call you daddy, but will stab ya if they get a chance.

he laughed off at the time.
yet later sold them to another pimp and got a job & married
sadly he got laid off at work few years later and so, pimped his wife out.
her pet name/s for him changed to daddy till she stabbed him dead

then another story
stripper marries a carpenter. Together they become owners of a dog training bizz and land/slumlords. Lost it all to a bad habit. So she becomes his HO. They get behind on payments to mmmmm car dealer. Dealer sells her to a pimp to recover his loss. As soon as pimp recovered money paid to dealer for her ass. He kicks her out for being a pain in the ass and upsetting his hen house. She finds hubby living with a x whore after getting away from pimp. Pissed she blew them and dealer & pimp to LE. Then moved into witness protection. LE did nothing to hubby & x hooker

Don't know what became of dealer. But once the pimp served his time, started to force lady's he found in his brothers mmmm smoking flop house into HOing for him. Taking one to a bar ta rent out her time, she grabs a cell locks self in lady's room calls 911. Pimp and brother both now serving time.

yup, pimping aint easy and not sure which is the harder job, pimp or HO.
but I do like me a indy whore/s
From the conversations I have had and what I have heard have to agree with August. All about the size. I knew a lady who traveled here from Vegas. She was born in West Africa. She needed to see 4 plus clients when traveling but claimed if she saw a black man the size of her forearm first thing it ruined her for the day. Howard Stern had a black provider from the Bunny Ranch on. She would not see black clients because of size. She didn't want anybody over 8 inches. When Howard said 8 is big she claimed all previous black clients were much larger than that with monster cocks(her word not mine)It would seem its all about size not about being a pimp, thug or cheap. I imagine all the busy ladies would prefer oral only sessions as that would be less wear and tear on the coochie.
Damn SAB you were on the TDL

I personally don't give a fuck if a girl is white black green or blue. If she's hot my attraction is to fucking her and as always YMMV.

To each their own and if a lady doesn't find herself attracted to a particular race I wouldn't judge nor condemn her for it. I personally feel that the whole "pimp a provider" is a stigma that comes with being black and being in the hobby. If I meet a BP girl who's a needle in the haystack and I put her on to ECCIE as opposed to the randomness of backpage doesnt that make me a pimp just slightly a few levels separated from the day to day "bitch where's my money" pimp....?

I think the biggest thing that clouds this subject is the fact that no one really acknowledges that despite the mutual goal (hobbying/getting a nut off) there's two different worlds: the random backpage matrix and the more protected governed ECCIE/USA********world. Guys and girls both can agree that the backpage roulette results in a ton of unpredictable situations where as the forum world is more safe. To my knowledge I've never seen a verified provider post an alert about an established black hobbyist in the alert section. To lump the black ECCIE hobbyists in with the backpage black hobbyists and judge them by the same standard is rather unfair in my opinion but it also depends on what clientele you market towards.

Here's the hypocrisy about the subject though. And this was brought to my attention by a well established provider on this forum who took exception to the subject: Providers swear by the whole "black wannabe pimp" aspect or having issues with pricing......yet if you look at the alerts section and the ripoff reports on the other site, hobbyists are more likely to be the victim of bait and switch or cash and dash by majority white providers but there's no stigma.......

Once again to each their own and there's no gospel in this world but when I heard that and legitimately thought about it I realized the hypocrisy of our sport..........
I wanna boink a blue man ....they get my pamties all wet

.love me some smurfs!!
I wanna boink a blue man ....they get my pamties all wet

.love me some smurfs!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I'm purple. Would that be close enuff to get you a little moist?