Made by a Provider...awkward?

So, here's an interesting story for you folks. Sometime last week, I contacted a Backpage newcomer who posted a photo that seemed vaguely familiar. Her rates were favorable and I asked for another pic, at which time she asked me for a photo in return. I sent a real one along with my real name and she replied back with MY LAST NAME. Yep, she knew me in real life!

At this point, I wasn't sure who this was yet, but I had an idea. So, I agree to set up a date. Her two options: an incall in Lansingburgh, for which she would pass payment off to her boyfriend immediately, or an outcall for which she would have to bring her boyfriend along. Both situations reeked of tremendous risk, but I agreed to an incall because there was no way I was going to allow someone to make me without my making them as well. I got directions and drove by the location. Standing out in the open was a petite blonde, exactly whom I suspected, and her boyfriend. Sure enough, we had met at a Halloween party last year. We shared many mutual Facebook friends (the pics she shared were from another mutual acquaintance) and, in fact, she had been the subject of a FB post by one of our mutual friends only a few days earlier. It seems that she had made off with a good amount of money from that friend's purse in order to support certain habits that she and her boyfriend shared. The combination of boyfriend, 'Burgh and dependency set my alarms off and I drove past them as they stood on the sidewalk.

Seconds later, they texted me to mention that I had passed them by, to which I willingly admitted that I did so intentionally. I didn't trust the situation in the slightest, even if we did know each other, and besides, I had to go to work anyhow. A day or so later, I relented and reconsidered an incall at a hotel, but fate intervened. They pushed back my appointment in order to accommodate a monger -- presumably her first in the business -- who extended his date from a half-hour to a full hour, and upon completion of the date, he ran out with his full donation, pushing past her boyfriend waiting nearby, hopped into his pickup and sped off. This so completely soured them on the nature of the hobby that they retired as soon as they started. Pity, because she's an adorable, petite little gal and I would have schtupped her six ways from Sunday.
WoW why would you even consider- spider sense should be fully engaged and the girlfriend boyfriend hooker thing - wtf!!! That routine has gotten really old
meet them at bar and talk it over
You fellas are too kind, really! Thanks for being a great audience.
Sunrise, I plan to meet you in real life someday after your book is published. I will be first in line to buy it and have it signed!
According to some of our fellow Eccie kinfolk, it's likely to be published posthumously.