Mr Pierce BANNED !!

• iggy
  • 02-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Frank Pierce

BANNED

How about that ! It is about time.
Wow. I was only gone a cpl weeks. What happened here?
Wow. I was only gone a cpl weeks. What happened here? Originally Posted by bo.phoenix
Hope she's gone for good haha
this could be a good time for a trade
bjwstw for Frank Pierce
What did she do wrong to get banned?

Does this mean Eddie Lewis will be coming back?

How are we ever going to find out the conclusion of the best friends wife , the black mail situation? So many unanswered questions?
What did she do wrong to get banned?

Does this mean Eddie Lewis will be coming back?

How are we ever going to find out the conclusion of the best friends wife , the black mail situation? So many unanswered questions? Originally Posted by green305
And what about the 18-year old and the stalker? No more installments? Bummer.
  • iggy
  • 02-16-2014, 11:35 AM
OSD
No need for a trade you can just take Him / Her, no one here would complain, may even throw in a little cash if you take him and promise you never let him return.

nope you would have to take bjwstw

guessing deal then

• iggy
  • 02-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Nope ! no deal

no problem LOL
was it, it may come with a mod LOL???
I will give you what ever you want $$$$......anyone who attacks VB deserves to be BANNED for life!!
I will give you what ever you want $$$$......anyone who attacks VB deserves to be BANNED for life!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44

Awe, thank you, I didn't think anyone noticed and it was un-lady like to be mean like him. Thank you, I really appreciate your comment with all my heart.d
Mr. Pierce doesn't appear to have endeared himself to many posters on this board.
  • dtero
  • 02-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Granted, the guy/gal was controversial and did not endear himself to many on this board, but on a positive note he was always amusing and entertaining (just like a train wreck, you can't help but watch the action)
I was in stitches lol.