Veronica Boyt Banned?

Wow, wonder what that's all about? I can't imagine what she may have done to warrant a ban. I'm shocked!
huh.... anything related to:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984056

Maybe her sweetness and squirting capabilities didn't fit the board.
Was txting with my lovey veronica (as I was wondering as well) and she wanted me to forward this statement so I copied it.

"Just till the 22 bc I gave my pass out before I left for oregon so thry coukd delete my showcase pics"
Was txting with my lovey veronica (as I was wondering as well) and she wanted me to forward this statement so I copied it.

"Just till the 22 bc I gave my pass out before I left for oregon so thry coukd delete my showcase pics" Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Thanks SD.

"Just till the 22 bc I gave my pass out before I left for oregon so thry coukd delete my showcase pics" Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Finally got a call back from V. Exactly what Destiny stated. Although the details are not my business so didn't ask, it seems a little excessive for that Long. Only met V once but can say if she was to do something "un-eccie worthy" I'm sure it not to be in a bad way. There's not a wrong bone in her body. A scolding sure, a 7 day ban, un-real!
huh.... anything related to:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984056

Maybe her sweetness and squirting capabilities didn't fit the board. Originally Posted by mwebber
Saw reviews where V does that, unfortunately maybe I didn't choke her hard enough haha as I was not privy to that miraculous squirting.
Finally got a call back from V. Exactly what Destiny stated. Although the details are not my business so didn't ask, it seems a little excessive for that Long. Only met V once but can say if she was to do something "un-eccie worthy" I'm sure it not to be in a bad way. There's not a wrong bone in her body. A scolding sure, a 7 day ban, un-real! Originally Posted by Hobbyist1978
Ummmm makes me feel like you do not trust that she would tell me.
um hi.... lol
Ummmm makes me feel like you do not trust that she would tell me. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Destiny you are so nice
Ummmm makes me feel like you do not trust that she would tell me. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
SD,was only confirming what you said to be true. She must trust you to give you information before anyone. I do apologize for any misunderstanding.
The ban was lifted yay and I thank ecc admin. They are really great people. Stay classy new york
back, cool

LOL I seem to like the admin over errrr ahhhh never mind for now LOL

anyways

Your short ban, how long was it?
My lifetime ban was a few days
back, cool

LOL I seem to like the admin over errrr ahhhh never mind for now LOL

anyways

Your short ban, how long was it?
My lifetime ban was a few days Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I dont get it.....
I dont get it..... Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
you must have missed when I got banned for life from eccie
I think you may have been still west coast then.

now if you make your ROC trip longer. I could explain that over a beer on a
Saturday night.
What was that a 6 hour ban? SHORTEST BAN EVER!!! Some dude was probably looking at your pics, got distracted and hit the wrong button.