Non Private Incall Best Options & Practices & NO NOs.

• grean
  • 01-19-2016, 11:22 AM
When using temporary incalls like hotels, motels or extended stay places, what are some good practices for both the clients & providers to follow to help keep each other safe? What preconceived notions about the safey or dangers are there, that we can prove or disprove as paranoia or a legitimate concern?

I, for one, always hate going right past the desk of a hotel, and then heading up the elevator or stairs which are probably recorded, only to come right back down an hour later. If there is lots of traffic, no biggy. However, I always like it if there is a side exit so I don't have to go right back by the desk. For this reason, I prefer, places where the rooms have outside access.
See I'm the opposite I rather go to an upscale hotel where I do pass the lobby, I feel more in place. Every hotel has an side exit, due to fire code. That's where I usually leave from. My problem with outside front entrance is theirs always someone out smoking just staring you down.(my experiences with them) A few weeks ago I went to a hotel with a front entrance parked by the room, it was first floor room. Well some dude runs up to my vehicle and asks me what I was doing parking in front of his room, what am I doing here and so on. Of course I get in defense mode quick (retired Marine so I have a short fuse) told him it was none of his fucking business, what I was doing. Come find out he had a top level room and no car lame ass. I cancelled and left, didn't have the warm and fuzzy. Since then I decided that I would just spend extra and get a place more to my liking and go for out calls only but if I do go for a incall it would have to be 3stars or better.
It always helps to let the provider or client know where the elevators are so they aren't looking around. No one knows if you have a room there or are there to visit someone. Frankly it's none of their business. Walk in like you own the place and have a great time
When using temporary incalls like hotels, motels or extended stay places, what are some good practices for both the clients & providers to follow to help keep each other safe? What preconceived notions about the safey or dangers are there, that we can prove or disprove as paranoia or a legitimate concern?

I, for one, always hate going right past the desk of a hotel, and then heading up the elevator or stairs which are probably recorded, only to come right back down an hour later. If there is lots of traffic, no biggy. However, I always like it if there is a side exit so I don't have to go right back by the desk. For this reason, I prefer, places where the rooms have outside access. Originally Posted by grean
It always helps to let the provider or client know where the elevators are so they aren't looking around. No one knows if you have a room there or are there to visit someone. Frankly it's none of their business. Walk in like you own the place and have a great time Originally Posted by SweetSierra
Should be in the hobby rule book. I can own walking in like I belong there but when I'm searching for the elevator we all know the gig is up.
Frankly it's none of their business. Walk in like you own the place and have a great time Originally Posted by SweetSierra
right.. I always walk out like I own the place.. my chest is out, my head back, whistling softly.. more often than not, I hear front desk personnel mumble, "looks like Tran just scored some more pussy"..
Looking for the elevator is not cool, but a lot of guests have to also, so it doesn't bother me. When I get to a room, I take a credit card out and act like it is the key card for the room, and swipe while knocking, so it looks like I am going into my own room.
You sure start a lot of super inquistive threads. Like the clue bus has left the parking lot or something. Shit I haven't even posted an ad since Dec 5th, yet you have already started 7 threads just this year...
It always helps to let the provider or client know where the elevators are so they aren't looking around. No one knows if you have a room there or are there to visit someone. Frankly it's none of their business. Walk in like you own the place and have a great time Originally Posted by SweetSierra
It's funny you say that because i saw a provider on monday. When i told her i was close, she gave me exact instructions on how to get to the elevator and which one to use, nice. On the other side of that, a few weeks ago i spent like 5 minutes looking for the elevator or stairs. passed the front desk twice.
I like private condo, apartments with good access from the parting lot. ( were you don't have to walk around with the lost look trying to find the apartment) Just saying
Great timing for this topic. I just saw that January 12th Homeland Security issued tips for hotel staff to detect sex trafficking.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/12/ho...hotel-staff-to

These are hints for the providers more than the hobbyists, but you could give your lady friend a heads-up to not put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign for example.

For the hobbyist, I'd suggest carrying a briefcase when you visit a hotel and a clipboard when you visit an apartment. It looks so official!
  • grean
  • 01-20-2016, 08:41 AM
You sure start a lot of super inquistive threads. Like the clue bus has left the parking lot or something. Shit I haven't even posted an ad since Dec 5th, yet you have already started 7 threads just this year... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

So thats a +1 for followers. 999,999 more & companies will pay me to run their ads in my posts.... lol

I was hoping for more of a turn out on my boob job thread and fitness & nutrition.

The damn elevator is the problem at hotels. I feel like even if I do walk right to them, I have eyes being burned into my back. Paranoia, yes.

I have been to a few hotels where I thought the side exits were emergency only exits.
  • grean
  • 01-20-2016, 08:50 AM
garbage cans containing many used condoms.

And that hooker said she was low volume too...
Great timing for this topic. I just saw that January 12th Homeland Security issued tips for hotel staff to detect sex trafficking.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/12/ho...hotel-staff-to

These are hints for the providers more than the hobbyists, but you could give your lady friend a heads-up to not put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign for example.

For the hobbyist, I'd suggest carrying a briefcase when you visit a hotel and a clipboard when you visit an apartment. It looks so official! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I like to carry a book to my outcalls. It's kindof "my thing." I appreciate you posting that article. It's ... well ... a bit scary.

...The damn elevator is the problem at hotels. I feel like even if I do walk right to them, I have eyes being burned into my back. Paranoia, yes.

... Originally Posted by grean
If you're that paranoid, I'd suggest seeing ladies that have their own incall. It's not that difficult to do in Dallas. The market here is glutted.

With that being said, there are guys that really shouldn't be doing this. If you're THAT paranoid, then stop seeing sex workers.

The type of hotel you prefer is the type of hotel that many of us refuse to stay in. Why? I know in Austin, it's staying in those type of hotels that can get you arrested. Often, there are cameras outside, and maintenance men with nosy temperaments.

I dislike staying in those type of hotels. Plus, they don't seem as safe.

Other hints? I always take my used condoms, when I travel, outside of the room (in a small trash bag), and dump them in another trash receptacle. It's not that difficult to do. Flushing is gross and bad for the environment.

Not sure what else you're wanting to know.

People use hotels for trysts all of the time. Shouldn't have your shoulders humped over in shame while walking through a lobby by a front desk.

Have fun! It's an adventure!

Just my (brief) thoughts on it.

EW
For the hobbyist, I'd suggest carrying a briefcase when you visit a hotel and a clipboard when you visit an apartment. It looks so official! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I might show up to my next visit in a tuxedo. it will be conspicuously inconspicuous.
  • grean
  • 01-20-2016, 09:57 AM

The type of hotel you prefer is the type of hotel that many of us refuse to stay in. Why? I know in Austin, it's staying in those type of hotels that can get you arrested. Often, there are cameras outside, and maintenance men with nosy temperaments.

I dislike staying in those type of hotels. Plus, they don't seem as safe.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
EW, I actually didn't consider outside cameras & nosy maintenance guys. I just thought everyones comings & goings would be less scruitized. Even extremely nice hotel front desks have a eye on who comes in and out on the lobby. That does make every one safer. However, as the article honey rose posted, people may be more observant now and want to save the day.

I really think truly independent providers in those nicer hotels don't have to worry.

Now on the flip side of my preference, an outside room does make it easier for your wife's PI to take a snapshot of you leaving the room. Where as once you go into the lobby, there is no telling which room you're going to.