GOP ETHICS PLOT GOES UP IN FLAMES

So Trump got elected and House Republicans decided to try and protect him and themselves from the corruption they anticipate from themselves. Some people say Trump was critical of them trying to gut Ethics Watchdogs but I'm sure it's fake like everything else he says and does. Hahaha. These guys are shameless all this time they've been straight jacket critical of Obama and as soon as they get Absolute Power in all branches of government this is their first order of business. To gut ethics so they can't be investigated? Man you just can't make this this shit up

May God be with us all!!!

House Republicans Drop Efforts To Gut Ethics Watchdog After Onslaught Of Criticism

Lawmakers, watchdog groups and the president-elect were critical of the move.

House Republicans dropped their plans to gut the Office of Congressional Ethics after receiving criticism from lawmakers, watchdog groups and President-elect Donald Trump.

Republicans decided to scrap an amendment by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) during an emergency conference meeting on Tuesday.

This is developing. Check back for more.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...99e66?6ztihpvi
:Thank God Obamas DOJ is coming to an end. What a corrupt enterprise. Lynch should be disbarred and Hillary in jail. Obama and Holder too. Let's not forget about the IRS, not a smidgen of corruption!
Thank God Obamas DOJ is coming to an end. What a corrupt enterprise. Lynch should be disbarred and Hillary in jail. Originally Posted by bambino
^^^ Yes and Commie booted out Day One!

BTW: Bambino ... Did you understand WTF SissyLips is yapping about?

Sometimes the Fake News she posts is confusing at best!
^^^ Yes and Commie booted out Day One!

BTW: Bambino ... Did you understand WTF SissyLips is yapping about?

Sometimes the Fake News she posts is confusing at best! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I don't. I think she was trying to convey some sort of corruption on the part of Republicans, her new found party. She's like a shit stain that won't come out in the wash.
:Thank God Obamas DOJ is coming to an end. What a corrupt enterprise. Lynch should be disbarred and Hillary in jail. Obama and Holder too. Let's not forget about the IRS, not a smidgen of corruption! Originally Posted by bambino

I know you have a learning disability but let's not pivot. Stick to the issue at hand don't try to spin your way out of reality, the truth, the present, the here and now. You can close your eyes as you normally do, plug your ears and scream till your lungs get sore you still have to deal with the fact the Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

If Holder and Obama did anything you said they did then Republicans controlled the House and Senate and could have easily moved to Impeach and / or bring them up on charges but they didn't.

So eat shit Bimbo.
I know .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
.. Actually, you don't.

You just pretend you do like you pretend to be a Male!

It's obvious now you are out of coloring books or Crayolas.

Or is it BOTH?
Spin and pivot all you want..it won't help; sorry charlie.
I know you have a learning disability but let's not pivot. Stick to the issue at hand don't try to spin your way out of reality, the truth, the present, the here and now. You can close your eyes as you normally do, plug your ears and scream till your lungs get sore you still have to deal with the fact the Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

If Holder and Obama did anything you said they did then Republicans controlled the House and Senate and could have easily moved to Impeach and / or bring them up on charges but they didn't.

So eat shit Bimbo. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Shitstain Chapel!!!!!!! How good is that!!!!!!!!
If Holder and Obama did anything you said they did then Republicans controlled the House and Senate and could have easily moved to Impeach and / or bring them up on charges but they didn't. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hmmmm....

Little does Shitstain know that Trump thwarted this effort with one tweet. Drain the swamp!!!!
Some people say Trump was critical of them trying to gut Ethics Watchdogs but I'm sure it's fake like everything else he says and does. Hahaha. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Notice how Sissy-Bitch selectively filters the "news". Trump told the GOP idiots who came up with this idea to drop it - but aren't we lucky to have Sissy-Bitch here to explain that's just a "fake news" story planted within the real news?

The bottom line is this proposal went nowhere. That doesn't stop Sissy-Bitch from deeming it thread-worthy and trying to make a big fuss over a non-event.
Shitstain is a moron. His own post states Trump is opposed. WTF
Of course Trump is not really opposed he's reading the tea leaves and figures this is one easy battle he can manipulate... In fact it was all probably schemed up by the GOP in an effort to try and make themselves look transparent... They cooked up this scatter brain idea and then told daughter wish he could fuck her in chief to oppose it.....I like this though because after all the scandals that are sure to come he will be wishing he had a law in place to shield him from all the pending corruption and incompetency. Lol
Shitstain is a moron. His own post states Trump is opposed. WTF Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Shitstain is catching on!!! Her avatar is of a major Shitstain too!!!!!
Of course Trump is not really opposed he's reading the tea leaves and figures this is one easy battle he can manipulate... .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And you know what Trump "figures" how?

Do you have a clue as to how stupid you really appear when you post?

Do you actually believe anyone gives a rat's ass (sorry Rat no pun intended) what you "figure" or "think" or "fantasize about"?

You were easy pickings for Gruber!