Donald Trump Now Signaling Immediate Obamacare Repeal Might Not Be So Smart

sure I always imagined this train wreck would take a while but it will happen.

Go Trump Go!!!!
“Republicans must be careful in that the Dems own the failed ObamaCare disaster, with its poor coverage and massive premium increases like the 116% hike in Arizona,” Trump tweeted.
The president-elect isn’t saying the GOP shouldn’t proceed ― but it will be difficult for Republicans to continue to blame Democrats for Obamacare’s shortcomings, like Trump suggests, if they pass legislation that disrupts the health care law’s consumer subsidies and rules for health insurance companies.
Trump himself campaigned on repealing Obamacare, though he has held a variety of positions on the issue. After the election, he said he favored keeping a core part of the law ― the guarantee of coverage options for the millions of people with pre-existing health conditions who would otherwise be frozen out of the insurance market.
^^^^^ Does anyone beside you care?
^^^^^ Does anyone beside you care? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Him and his lyin lib buddy flghtr65 mebbe ? !
Everybody, including Trump, knew that undoing all the horrible crap the Dems and Obama have done would not hap;pen overnight. The only people that believe that kind of shit are the dumbass libtards.
.... The only people that believe that kind of shit are the dumbass libtards. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They still believe HillaryNoMore will be sworn in this month!

All they have to do is whine enough!
Sissycrap, What the fuck do you do for a living? Do you have any understanding of management or the decision making process? You gather information, assess the facts, risks and rewards. Then make a decision. Once you get additional information you reassess. I am sure the additional info and resources Team Trump received after the election is significant. And with that he adjusted the plan.
Sissycrap, What the fuck do you do for a living? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
That question assumes a LOT!

Do you recall the uproar over Bush sitting in a grade school classroom not saying anything for 18 ... 18 seconds ... after being told of the 2nd strike on the WTC on 911?
Dims

Trumps says "I will repeal Obamacare". Trump reassesses and changes his mind. The result is libtards everywhere (eventhough there are getting their way) shit and piss themselves even though they don't want Obamacare repealed.

Republicans (hypothetical since Obama is a dim bulb)

Obama repeals Obamacare and Republicans everywhere cheer!!
Who gets credit for "Shitstain"? I still laugh everything I type it!!
Dims... Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Let any Democrat who wants to do so support an effort to stop the dismantling of Obamacare ..... good luck in 2018. The same whiners shitting about the doom and gloom of the Trump Administration are the same whiners who ridiculed him when he announced his candidacy. That turned out well for them .... even with the Russian excuse!

Does anyone doubt President Trump will hit the trail for their opponent?

See Louisiana!!! Special Election 2016!
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2017, 06:26 PM
^^^^^ Does anyone beside you care? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am thinking the people covered by the ACA would care. There are a few of them the last I looked.
Who gets credit for "Shitstain"? I still laugh everything I type it!! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Bambino!
sure I always imagined this train wreck would take a while but it will happen.

Go Trump Go!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You got that right! The train wreck took a whole eight years. Unfortunately, it will take the cleanup crew several years to clear away the wreckage.
Sissycrap, What the fuck do you do for a living? Do you have any understanding of management or the decision making process? You gather information, assess the facts, risks and rewards. Then make a decision. Once you get additional information you reassess. I am sure the additional info and resources Team Trump received after the election is significant. And with that he adjusted the plan. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
You're an idiot and its just that simple. Since its inception the Republican House has voted dam near 100 times to repeal Obamacare. For all these years they were shielded by the fact that Obama would veto their resolutions.

So the jokes on you. If they've been that resolute since Obamacare passed then how in the flying fuck do they not currently have a plan in place. I mean what have these Republican bastards been doing the past 8 yrs. They've had dam near a decade to come up with an alternative ....and now that its showtime they don't have a plan to implement an immediate replacement. Haha haha. And your dumbass asking me silly questions.

Yes dude I understand all about managenent and the decision making process and what it tells me in this case is that Republicans are utterly incompetent. They've had dam near 10 yrs to come up with an alternative and STILL don't have one.

Go sit your ass down in a corner somewhere. Lol

See Louisiana!!! Special Election 2016! Originally Posted by LexusLover
what are u talking about? 2016 is over!