LOL: Trump Says U.S. Taxpayers Will Pay For The Wall But That Mexico Will Reimburse Us Later

Trump is awesome. His dumbass blind supporters still don't get it. I'm loving this already and this ASS CLOWN hasn't even been sworn in. this is going to be a fun 4 yrs of so many broken and unfulfilled promises that were nothing but straight up lies to begin with. You Trumpies deserve every second of this back tracking....I love it.

President-elect Donald Trump said on Friday that he intends for U.S. taxpayers to fund the construction of his proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. That money, Trump tweeted, “will be paid back by Mexico later!”
But making U.S. taxpayers foot the bill for the border wall would violate one of Trump’s central campaign promises, and a pledge that Trump reiterated at countless rallies, when he would ask the crowds, “Who’s gonna pay for the wall?!” and get chants of “Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!”
Neither Trump nor his transition team have explained how Trump might go about trying to force a sovereign nation like Mexico to fork over billions of dollars for a domestic building project it opposes.

But Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto clearly doesn’t think there’s anything to talk about. He met with Trump this fall, and said he told the then-Republican presidential nominee “at the start of the conversation .... that Mexico will not pay for the wall.”
Go Trump Go.....First he reneged on going after Hillary as he changed his mind, then he says he's gonna keep all of Obamacare's CORE principals in tact. (so what's the purpose of repeal again) and now the American Tax Payers will pay for the Wall after all. HAHAHAHA this just keeps getting better.
See ALL how Trump's Tweets work!

The Little Liberals are snapping at them like "chum" in the water!
So Corolla Man who's paying for the wall?

We are. You and I. Hahahaha. Did you really think Mexico was gunna pay? Lol y'all some idiots. Trump back tracking on everything. And yes we are gonna respond to his tweets since it's his only way of doing business as he afraid to stand in front of a microphone in front of the American people Hahaha
See ALL how Trump's Tweets work!

The Little Liberals are snapping at them like "chum" in the water! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep. Plays'em like a fiddle.
Oh so the strategy has changed. America pays for the wall, which means it's our wall. I wonder what price a Mexican pays for trying to climb it, hmmm.

Jim
See ALL how Trump's Tweets work! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If Trump weren't tweeting SisslyLips would have not threads!!!
Oh so the strategy has changed. America pays for the wall, which means it's our wall. I wonder what price a Mexican pays for trying to climb it, hmmm.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hey Teacher of the year..lol.... Even if Mexico would have ever agreed to such grade school idea it would still be our wall. And the strategy is the same but the lie is what's changed lol....and finally there will be no penalty for scaling the wall that's in part why its senseless to begin with. I for one can't wait till the Mexican cartels start laying dynamite and explosives to the wall.. That will be awesome as were in a constant state of major costly repairs to the taxpayers while the Mexicans continue to cross the border via underground tunnels like El Chapo Hahaha

Trump is an idiot
If Trump weren't tweeting SisslyLips would have not threads!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which I think must be his strategy. In my organization, I would rather have people bitching about me in my presence than I would behind my back. To borrow from your previous analogy I think Trump believes he can bring the bottom feeders to the surface with these Tweets and it seems to be working perfectly. Better the devil you know...
^ Hahaha

Oh the retarded rationalizations
I for one can't wait till the Mexican cartels start laying dynamite and explosives to the wall. That will be awesome Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey shitstain, if you're that excited why not help them? Offer your services to el chapo. He'll be happy to let you lay the dynamite. It sounds like you're rooting for the cartels. So you want the US border patrol to fail. You're such a patriotic citizen, aren't you asshole?
Shitstain, you really do amaze me...

1)Did you think Trump literally meant Mexico would write a check? If so you are a dumb little Shitstain. There are many legal ways we can extract money from Mexico.

2)Trump afraid of a mic? Really? I bet he has already spent more time in from of a mic that any other president in history.
Shitstain, you really do amaze me...

2)Trump afraid of a mic? Really? I bet he has already spent more time in from of a mic that any other president in history. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
SissyLips gets nervous in front of a mic ....

... reminds him of his desires!
Hey shitstain, if you're that excited why not help them? Offer your services to el chapo. He'll be happy to let you lay the dynamite. It sounds like you're rooting for the cartels. So you want the US border patrol to fail. You're such a patriotic citizen, aren't you asshole? Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh so now you want to be patriotic? What about all you Republicans Treason, Sedition, and Obstructionism to Obama? Now you want me to be patriotic now that a clueless buffoon is in office? Fuck that and fuck you

1)Did you think Trump literally meant Mexico would write a check? If so you are a dumb little Shitstain. There are many legal ways we can extract money from Mexico. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Lol. Yes

Actually You uneducated idiots never cease to amaze me.

Here you go numnuts:

The president-elect plans to keep talking to Mexico about how the country will pay for the wall, Trump spokesman Sean Spicer said Friday. “Whether it’s through tariffs or a direct check, he’ll talk to them about it,” Spicer said.
Meanwhile Mexico has restated: " There's nothing to talk about we're not paying for a wall as previously stated. "