The Teddy Bear Massacre!!!

Jessica Tearwell and I did an amazingly fun shoot yesterday and I just can't help myself... Gotta give y'all a sneak peek!!! Tell me what you think!

There are tons more pics to come & look out for our videos coming soon!!!
great photowork.
Did you bring your own lighting?
Jessica look a tad older than I remember, maybe it's the makeup.
It r was just hotel lighting and the equipment our photographer brought. These are untouched and not photo shopped at all. For raw pics they aren't bad.
It r was just hotel lighting and the equipment our photographer brought. These are untouched and not photo shopped at all. For raw pics they aren't bad. Originally Posted by privatecollections
I love your shoes!!!!
Thank you. I love parts of you too. Lol
and queue the move to the sandbox in 3......2.......1
and queue the move to the sandbox in 3......2.......1 Originally Posted by fletch
I think you need to read the fine print of the Coed Forum, "....If it makes your penis hard, and has pictures of two or more scantily clad or completely nude (please work on this for your next photo shoot) women having simulated foreplay or sex with each other, it can stay in the Coed Forum."
I think you need to read the fine print of the Coed Forum, "....If it makes your penis hard, and has pictures of two or more scantily clad or completely nude (please work on this for your next photo shoot) women having simulated foreplay or sex with each other, it can stay in the Coed Forum." Originally Posted by ManSlut
+1. I'm not even a man but the Viktoria Stone and Truly Passion theADS from last week made my clit kinda poofy and I'm as straight a rainbow! Lol
Holy fucking shit. That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!
I can just imagine a big toy that one of you are wearing being used....
Hotttt pics
were any of the bears hurt during the taking of these wonderful pictures?
I did not notice any bears in the pics. Must have been focused on something else.
It's pretty darn clear to me - The Teddy Bears were massacred, the Ladies chose to hide the gruesome pictures (due to unnerving nature of stuffing, cotton and dismemberment), then the Ladies graciously chose to share the pictures of themselves consoling each other.
Holy shit I love you guys. Hilarious!