Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Puerto Rican/Ebony mix....
Some beautiful ladies in this thread! And thanks Eva Damita for being my first Ebony lady! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
That was a very memorable moment for me...

Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
Rani, you're stunning! And that black dress is everything.
I'm wasn't sure if we were to submit our own pictures, since Im UTR most of the time very few know Im still around. So here I go.lol

I'm wasn't sure if we were to submit our own pictures, since Im UTR most of the time very few know Im still around. So here I go.lol

Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
Yum, glad you did Supergirl! "Brandy Michelle"...shouldn't that be a sweet chocolate after dinner drink? Like, "Hey, waiter, bring me a double Brandy Michelle and a cup of coffee, please" LOL

Puerto Rican/Ebony mix.... Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Lovely and sexy feet. Had the pleasure of worshipping 'them' and much more, 3 summers ago, in OKC
Who the fuck is she Zero?
Who the fuck is she Zero? Originally Posted by Solemate62
I wish I knew!
No help are you, lol! Also, if Vic Lane had not retired, her pic would be in the mix!
Thank you I don't usually wear red, but people seem to think it was a great choice for that shoot.
Thank you, I appreciate your compliments
Thank you I don't usually wear red, but people seem to think it was a great choice for that shoot. Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
You are a prime candidate for an extended DATO session, my love. You have a booty to die for!
I'm pretty asstastic, it's true. LOL DATO is one of my faves! Makes me squirt
Is Canadian model, actress and video vixen, Melyssa Ford; She's currently starring in Bravo TV's "Blood, Sweat & Heels".