For the Andi & Lisa Massage peeps

• Groot
  • 06-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Very interesting reading. It appears that a revoke of license doesn't mean they quit working. Originally Posted by Gjracer

It usually doesn't. Revoking a license is a state administrative order. They say that gets forwarded to the city notifying them that a business is operating illegally, without proper licensing. It is then up to the city to cooperate with the state and close the business down per the state order.

In some cases, the business will sell to another relative overnight. Then they apply for a new license in that persons name which takes roughly 3 months to get.

Most try to get by as long as they can. They are very good at what they do and experts at fooling the government and LE.

In the case of therapists, they usually don't care and continue working. There's nothing else they can do to make the amount of money they do in providing a "massage"
MR Groot, we appreciate your knowledge with that said
where do we go to find “Andi” now?
Please answer and PM me.
Thanks
PD
Some people don't like to be sexually assaulted. That's some people I don't have a clue who would complain, I never do! 😁
  • Groot
  • 06-24-2019, 01:28 PM
Some people don't like to be sexually assaulted. That's some people I don't have a clue who would complain, I never do! 😁 Originally Posted by Gjracer

The complaints come from competition, tenants, neighborhood watch groups, customer's wives ...

Chinese rub shops opening in every shopping center aren't exactly being discreet. Some of the locations they chose make me wonder what they are thinking. Went to one in McKinney last week and across the parking lot, less than 100 feet away is a pre-school with a shared parking lot. LOL

TDLR will approach this the same as when they took over licensing Tow Truck operators. Heavy fines for violations on those who are licensed, revoking the licenses for those who break the law and prosecuting those who are not licensed.
Damn Groot, you sound like a Government Bureaucrat vs. a free spirit pussy hound...

Where is Andi? This information is more important than all your bureaucratic blathering!
  • Groot
  • 06-24-2019, 02:03 PM
Damn Groot, you sound like a Government Bureaucrat vs. a free spirit pussy hound...

Where is Andi? This information is more important than all your bureaucratic blathering! Originally Posted by Skyboy

No idea. Start a FREE ANDI petition. It worked for Dixie.
  • av8tr
  • 06-25-2019, 06:53 AM
Just to add a little to this thread, I spoke with a lady friend of mine who owns a sub amp in Richardson, and she received a visit from the state. She does not have a state license, so they told her to apply, but the disturbing thing was, they had printed out some reviews, don't know what site, and showed her and asked who the ladies were that were mentioned, of course they were no longer there.
I told her about some other shops being closed by the state and she is worried. As Groot stated, she mentioned selling the shop to a friend and have them apply for the license.
Our tax money at work. Thank you very much.
Wow! although it doesn't surprise me that the State licensing board would read these reports. Premium access isn't very expensive and they can expense it since its (for them) legitimate research as to who is complying and who is not complying with the licensing requirements.
Wow! although it doesn't surprise me that the State licensing board would read these reports. Premium access isn't very expensive and they can expense it since its (for them) legitimate research as to who is complying and who is not complying with the licensing requirements. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
Which category do you recommend I put Eccie on my expense report? Entertaining or Office Supplies?
  • av8tr
  • 06-25-2019, 11:00 AM
av8tr...was this Kim Spa ? The doors are locked !!! Sounds like for the last couple of days ?
And its possible East Blue is closing tomorrow ??
  • av8tr
  • 06-26-2019, 04:06 PM
Sorry I can not answer your question.
I was told in confidence. Sorry.