For the Andi & Lisa Massage peeps

• av8tr
  • 06-26-2019, 04:30 PM
Just got word, East Blue Lotus is closing, but only for a month. They will be reopening.
  • Groot
  • 06-27-2019, 07:31 PM
Just to add a little to this thread, I spoke with a lady friend of mine who owns a sub amp in Richardson, and she received a visit from the state. She does not have a state license, so they told her to apply, but the disturbing thing was, they had printed out some reviews, don't know what site, and showed her and asked who the ladies were that were mentioned, of course they were no longer there.
I told her about some other shops being closed by the state and she is worried. As Groot stated, she mentioned selling the shop to a friend and have them apply for the license.
Our tax money at work. Thank you very much. Originally Posted by av8tr

I'd think TDLR actually makes money for the state. The fine amounts that they handout (along with the multitude of amps) makes it an endless financial windfall. jeez, they could walk into any amp and throw down a $1k fine in 5 minutes for no consult documents... one after another. Hit 20 amps and that's $20k for the day.... not a bad day at work.
  • Groot
  • 06-27-2019, 07:32 PM
Just got word, East Blue Lotus is closing, but only for a month. They will be reopening. Originally Posted by av8tr

Predicting another ownership and license change.... wonder what the previous owner got hit for...

edit: just checked... EBL's license was voided. Usually means a sale was done and it takes about 30-45 days to get a TDLR license.
  • rsams
  • 06-29-2019, 12:50 PM
Went by Kim Spa today, apparently still closed
Does anyone know where Andi is working now?
  • Cbass
  • 07-09-2019, 08:55 AM
I’d like to find Andi again as well. When did she leave Lisa’s?
During our last massage, Lisa stated that she did not like providing massages or maybe she meant she did not like providing them to me...either way, she probably made her money and got out. Girls like Andi do not jump around from place to place. She was making great money where she was at. Y’all need to find a new girl. Lol
Company: N & L FOOT SPA
City: MANSFIELD
County: TARRANT
Zip Code: 76063

Company: YAN & MENG FOOT SPA LLC

License #: ME4502

Complaint # MAS20190010155 Date: 7/3/2019

Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $3,750. Respondent employed an unlicensed massage therapists to perform massage therapy services.

Company: RED ROSE SPA
City: PLANO
County: COLLIN
Zip Code: 75075

License #: MT118664

Complaint # MAS20180009911 Date: 7/3/2019

Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $1,500. Respondent operated a massage establishment without a license.
Company: N & L FOOT SPA

Company: YAN & MENG FOOT SPA LLC

License #: ME4502

Complaint # MAS20190010155 Date: 7/3/2019

Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $3,750. Respondent employed an unlicensed massage therapists to perform massage therapy services.

Company: RED ROSE SPA
City: PLANO
County: COLLIN
Zip Code: 75075

License #: MT118664

Complaint # MAS20180009911 Date: 7/3/2019

Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $1,500. Respondent operated a massage establishment without a license. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Red Rose did massages?
  • Groot
  • 07-15-2019, 10:26 AM
All of these fines are additional tariffs levied against China. LOL

If they keep going like this maybe we will get a reduction in taxes.
With the increased enforcement, do you see business continuing as usual or more independents on ourhome2, etc., or providers moving out-of-state, or finding other employment, or what?
  • Groot
  • 07-15-2019, 11:45 AM
With the increased enforcement, do you see business continuing as usual or more independents on ourhome2, etc., or providers moving out-of-state, or finding other employment, or what? Originally Posted by junebug

No change unless LE gets into it which I doubt they will. Officer Bob and Mayor Jeff like these services. . TDLR can only levy fines and in reality they are pocket change for some of these places. The Chinese thumb their noses at our laws and culture...lol

As an example, the foot place on Arapaho east of 75, Happy Feet, had their license revoked, yet I drove by yesterday and they're still open for business.
Red Rose did massages? Originally Posted by BobbyC50
+1000