Shuddering Information for the Ladies!

Guys not Allowed, women only, this means you!!

https://www.pcmag.com/news/heres-wha...female-orgasms

Ain’t I a swell fella?
with the vibrator off? Might as well use a dildo. These poor ladies, 5 min and 1 tiny o. More like till the battery quits because the Os don't stop.
dumars,

ECG has the following comments:
Shouldn't every woman train their guy regarding tongue exercises? Seriously, no batteries needed.
Manual operation? Why? Not needed, verbal works just fine if the guy is doing tongue exercise.
9pm? Why? As a sleep aid?
dumars,

Shouldn't every woman train their guy regarding tongue exercises? Seriously, no batteries needed.
Manual operation? Why? Not needed, verbal works just fine if the guy is doing tongue exercise.
9pm? Why? As a sleep aid? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I’ve often used “kitchen gadgets” (my term) as a precursor to a much more enjoyable and, to be sure, substantial dining experience! I know I done good when the lady calls me “son-of-a-bitch” or something!

As the saying goes, “to do a proper job, you got to have the proper tools”

indeed gentleman, I tend to wear people out
dumars,

9pm? Why? As a sleep aid? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And besides, it’s a lot of fun (to me) to be the one stuck to clean up the mess!

Yep, dirty job but somebody’s gotta do it!!