It's sad that moderators are siding with the trolls

I know exactly what is going on in this thread but you are simply playing checkers and it's time for you to move on. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
It's sad when a ECCIE moderator takes sides with the trolls, and does nothing when the trolls violate the rules. Maybe it's time for you to move on as a moderator.
Bad idea. Just sayin'. This wont end well.
Bad idea. Just sayin'. This wont end well. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Like I really give a shit if this doesn't end well. I'll just come back agin and again, like Treetop.
Whats got you so triggered? Breathe and let go!

Has Something hit a little too close to home?
Winn dixie and treetop are ruining this site with their crusades. Look at the number of reviews the are dropping. People dont want to see their opinions, nonsense and made up facts. Both single out amp. Notice they stay away from particular amps. Why. Never do they attack DT for one. Why so selective. By doing this their crusade losses credibility. I have blocked them as should everyone.
Winn dixie and treetop are ruining this site with their crusades. Look at the number of reviews the are dropping. People dont want to see their opinions, nonsense and made up facts. Both single out amp. Notice they stay away from particular amps. Why. Never do they attack DT for one. Why so selective. By doing this their crusade losses credibility. I have blocked them as should everyone. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
I comment mainly on closed amps and their affiliates that I have knowledge of.

But yes. d and t is another that should be closed!

Dont confuse my anti-trafficking dislike for anything treetop posts.
Its easy to tell who has "interests" in some of these posts lately.
Back to topic.

Never a good idea to disrespect staff. Send a pm.
I want to apologize to someone I made very mad. I'm so sorry I offended you when I called you that nickname.

That said, I don't appreciate your disrespect towards our amazing mod. I can speak from experience that he is fair and impartial. He is also a very cool dude you could have a beer with.

In case everyone hasn't noticed, I wrote a very good review and got my premium access 30 minutes later.

Moving forward, I will be holding myself to a much higher standard. Having PA from my great review also carries additional responsibilities to include, but not limited to just my extensive AMP knowledge I use to teach.

In summary I'm not a troll. Hence the reason I'm still here.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.