State: Texas
Address: Naco & O'Connor
Activities: Four hands massage L1, L2, L3
Hair Length and Color: Lily: Shoulder length, black, ponytail
Betty: Shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lily:5'2", cute face, c cups, J-lo ass, light bush
Betty: 5'4", Pleasant face but not cute, nice D's, 20 yr old body with almost J-lo ass, smooth kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow!!!!!!
So just an observation on the massage enterprises. Looks like business is good. Went to Linda’s recently and one of the providers is getting out of her car, a new Porsche Cayenne. She sees me coming and holds the door for me. Tall well kept older gal who I swear had freckles which I have never seen on a Chinese before. Anyway she’s alone so she calls for backup, next provider drives up in a Lexus Rx350. I guess there’s still a lot of disposable income available.
Anyway you can pm the donation? Or post here if you okay with it.
I went today and didn’t see either one ended up going to Malibu bad timing I guess there was only one lady there about 40yo who wanted me to try her.
Was COB on the menu? Russian?
Just wondering is this the
Linda's Foot Spa under a new owner and management?

I was told last month by both Linda and Mae/Andi that their lease was up in February and the staff was moving to O Massage Off of Grissom on the other side of San Antonio.
Yeah, Mei gave me an O Massage buisness card. Looks like they're moving.
That's a shame, I really like the parking at Linda's and the ladies but the O is very nice as well just not close to me.
The gal I saw was named Bailey and said she was going to 8spa this week and that new girls were coming, but all the interior trappings are the same as before.
I was there last night and Sophia was there. Back to her roots. She told me next week two new girls would be there. They also gave me a Business card for O spa and said really pretty girls there. Where is Wendy??
I believe Wendy is at O but may be using another name
Anyone know if they’re still at Linda’s or at O?