URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Fredericksburg & Wurzbach
Activities: FBSM, HJ, CBJ (very brief), CFS, cowgirl, mish
Hair Length and Color: Mid length dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: On the shorter side, little bit on heavier side, but very friendly. Goo sized breasts with minimal sag. Face was pleasant but showed a few years on her.
Recommendation: Yes
@mods. you may want to remove, what I am guessing is, his private email.
Oops
Originally Posted by Time Flies
Never been to Viva spa - BTW - they never answer their phones even after one leaves a message as I did.

There was some recent chatter of a pinch hitter masseuse but I missed her and the one she replaced who is now back. Forget their names but once I'll take a look-see and find out for myself.

SF
Never been to Viva spa - BTW - they never answer their phones even after one leaves a message as I did.

There was some recent chatter of a pinch hitter masseuse but I missed her and the one she replaced who is now back. Forget their names but once I'll take a look-see and find out for myself.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
I believe Tina formally from happy feet is there now.

Thank you for pointing it out, fortunately-ish wasn’t my email but a copy paste error while trying to multitask with some non-monger business. Sometimes night shift makes one a bit sloppy in the daytime. Got ahold of the mods and issue was fixed. Far as I can tell without asking too obvious of questions but doesn’t seem like anyone has sent them any weird emails or worse. So hopefully all good.
Good News: went in looking for Cindy and found out she is at Happy Feet. Decided to stay because Tiffany is back in town and she must be ovulating because she is horny and hungry as hell. I think she topped Cindy today. Review later. Highly recommend the service today.