Club Colette on a Friday night... worth it or not?

I have a civvy friend that likes to walk on the wild side with me occasionally and we've decided to go check out Colette for a little voyeurism if nothing else. We had planned on Saturday night but something has come up that may keep us from going then. She suggested going Friday but I have read that might be a dead night, as Saturday is the big couples night.

Looking for a little advice. This will be the first time for either of us to go to a swingers club. Are Friday nights ok too, or should I just pass till the next opportunity for a Saturday?

If there are any other similar places that are hopping on a Friday night please let me know that too.

If the swingers club is a bust we'll probably just hit a strip club, but would really like to try something new and erotically different.

thanks all!

-ntt
my FWB gal goes to Colette on a regular basis. Saturdays is the night to go, Fridays are very slow.
Thanks Bluesplyr! That's what I thought, just wanted confirmation. Nice profile pic btw. I'm a picker myself.
I SWEAR Collettes might as well have its own forum by now...
I have a civvy friend that likes to walk on the wild side with me occasionally and we've decided to go check out Colette for a little voyeurism if nothing else. We had planned on Saturday night but something has come up that may keep us from going then. She suggested going Friday but I have read that might be a dead night, as Saturday is the big couples night.

Looking for a little advice. This will be the first time for either of us to go to a swingers club. Are Friday nights ok too, or should I just pass till the next opportunity for a Saturday?

If there are any other similar places that are hopping on a Friday night please let me know that too.

If the swingers club is a bust we'll probably just hit a strip club, but would really like to try something new and erotically different.

thanks all!

-ntt Originally Posted by notthistime

The 2 of you could just come over here and I am sure we could have some fun!!

Im jk'ing ( not really )

Have you checked into the 13th Floor?
^^I haven't been to the 13th floor in a while..but every time I would go the people there were really not my cup of tea. Only one or two other couples were just "ok"...But it is a great location, very private and the various rooms are very cool...

Collette's (sp?) used to be Iniquity and that is in the middle of tons of other strip clubs so the area gets a little cray late at night...but its a cool club..

I used to go with my then FWB but she got back together with her ex-husband...so now I'm S.O.L....need to find another really great girl as my partner in crime... lol
The only problem with that is you will actually have to pay for it.
I SWEAR Collettes might as well have its own forum by now... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Fridays seem to be slow nights at the clubs and Saturdays are great but not until later...typically midnight..

The cool thing about the Floor are the 3 different rooms (depending on what you want to do)...The voyeur room was the favorite - nothing like being watched...
^^I haven't been to the 13th floor in a while..but every time I would go the people there were really not my cup of tea. Only one or two other couples were just "ok"...But it is a great location, very private and the various rooms are very cool...

Collette's (sp?) used to be Iniquity and that is in the middle of tons of other strip clubs so the area gets a little cray late at night...but its a cool club..

I used to go with my then FWB but she got back together with her ex-husband...so now I'm S.O.L....need to find another really great girl as my partner in crime... lol Originally Posted by SNL9933

No, your SNL and I will be your partner in crime!!!

I have never been to the 13th Floor, I have heard good things about it but that does not mean I would like it.

Yes Collettes is right in the middle of tittie central and next door to a ho-tel, which a girlfriend of mine works at!! * wink * wink *
No, your SNL and I will be your partner in crime!!!

I have never been to the 13th Floor, I have heard good things about it but that does not mean I would like it.

Yes Collettes is right in the middle of tittie central and next door to a ho-tel, which a girlfriend of mine works at!! * wink * wink * Originally Posted by syeira pink
What has always been funny to me about swinger clubs is that you'd think (in the case of on-premise clubs) that it would just be non-stop fucking all the time. Reality is the people want to dance and party until late in the night, then they finally get around to fucking. If you're a newbie at 13th Floor you have to show up early, take the tour and learn "the rules", so you end up sitting around for a very long time until anything actually starts to happen. It is fun once the fun finally starts, but I guess everyone needs to be properly lubricated first.
Saturday night is the better of the two nights. Definitely no need to go before 11.

Any ladies heading out tonight ?!

What has always been funny to me about swinger clubs is that you'd think (in the case of on-premise clubs) that it would just be non-stop fucking all the time. Reality is the people want to dance and party until late in the night, then they finally get around to fucking. If you're a newbie at 13th Floor you have to show up early, take the tour and learn "the rules", so you end up sitting around for a very long time until anything actually starts to happen. It is fun once the fun finally starts, but I guess everyone needs to be properly lubricated first. Originally Posted by maxim_232
+1000!

A lot of people tend to think that swingers clubs are an all out orgy and free-fuck-for-all, but it's not (unless the hobbyist comes with me!).

In past experiences at different swingers clubs, most of the attractive swingers & couples danced, got drunk, and then waited until the end of the night.

Unless you come with a horny provider, you may be waiting until the end of the night for some action.
maxim and BSB are spot on.
my advice - dont expect that you will be having sex w/ other people on your first visit.
you will be a newbie and, as in most groups of people, newbies are not so easily let into known circles.

in 2011, i went about 4 times to 13th floor, once to iniquity, and twice to velvet curtain. once at the 13th floor people grabbed my provider friend and we swapped.
once at the velvet curtain, we had to highly entice guys to come join me and my three provider friends.
no interaction at iniquity.

yep, single point research, and yep, it might happen on first visits. but prolly not.
probabilities increase the more you go and the more people you "know" there.

so, plan for the worst [no interaction] and hope for the best [some interaction].
w/ a provider or a date, at least you two can get it on.
Thanks everybody, missed the chance for this time so I'll just have to wait till I have another opportunity to go be naughty. Ended up going out for beers and shots on Friday night with a very late night stop by the Clubhouse. That ended up being pretty lame, and we weren't even ever approached by a dancer. Tipped a few girls and left.

This particular friend is one without benefits so we were just planning on some dirty dancing and hopefully some good voyeur action, but she's crazy like me. Although not quite bi (she says she won't go south of the border) she loves hot chicks and boobies. She even has a thing for hot Asians. We've had fun strip club nights, so the swing club is the escalation of that.

I think when we finally pull that of the next step will be for me to just say fuck it and buy her (and me) a doubles session with a couple of our lovely ladies from here. Or a hot nuru massage from leilover.