Time management and the shit show

Does anyone else on here spend an excessive amounts of time reading all the crazy and dramatic shit in these forums? It's such a shit show somedays I need popcorn. Slow day at work today and I've wasted it here rather than working (as the dumbest takes time to write a post about wasting time)
Absolutely
Just read this.
Hell yeah, forget TV. This place gives all the drama, laughter (mainly laughter), and some good perspectives. With chicks you want to bang.

I need to log on at least 3 times a day to read up. The only forum I don't read is the political. Just not worth it.
Just read this. Originally Posted by micktoz
Nuf said
Eccie is the Facebook for hookers and Johns....my have the times changed....

I read the other reviews/discussions board quite a bit....those guys have no shame in their game...
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2017, 01:14 PM

I read the other reviews/discussions board quite a bit....those guys have no shame in their game... Originally Posted by Analeese
We don't beat around the bush or sugar coat anything down there.

I love a good shit-show every now and again

You may not blm but a lot do. I mean come on i read some of these reviews and am like WTF.

"She is curvy but not BBW" and she is 5ft tall and 250lbs

"Great provider we fucked for 17 hours and used every position in the kama sutra" come on now

"I know she passed out on drugs but that's not typical she is a great provider every time I see her"

And so on
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2017, 01:58 PM
You may not blm but a lot do. I mean come on i read some of these reviews and am like WTF.

"She is curvy but not BBW" and she is 5ft tall and 250lbs

"Great provider we fucked for 17 hours and used every position in the kama sutra" come on now

"I know she passed out on drugs but that's not typical she is a great provider every time I see her"

And so on Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
The BBW thing is a big thing with most guys paying hundred of dollars hourly rate and are surprised to find a well fed woman when they arrive for their appointment, most guys are scared to post up but few brave men are honest and post that information in their review.

I always say if you're a bigger woman, post that information up with mid-section pics instead of misleading new clients and having it come out in reviews. I support the large ladies and will often offer them a meal after putting up with my nastiness bcd. LOL
Ha ha ha ok that shit is funny. I posted about one being a BBW and got hammered for that shit by the provider and her loyal subjects.

I read the other reviews/discussions board quite a bit....those guys have no shame in their game... Originally Posted by Analeese
No shame is the ISO section. Kinks are Kinks but dang I am to vanilla even to read some of that shit

"ISO a provider to let me piss in her ear while I finger fuck her cat in front of an audience of tranny Eskimos" ha ha ha
No shame is the ISO section. Kinks are Kinks but dang I am to vanilla even to read some of that shit

"ISO a provider to let me piss in her ear while I finger fuck her cat in front of an audience of tranny Eskimos" ha ha ha Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
I still think the other reviews/discussions board has the ISO beat..

Mocospace girls ain't charging enough IMO... Lol

I find that board highly entertaining...

I love a good shit-show every now and again

Originally Posted by milfy2002
This. Eccie is great entertainment. Imagining what goes on in your noggins as to why you say the shit you do is virtual people watching. Same people here that enjoy this are probably the kind of people I'd be up to sit around with and people watch.
Other reviews/discussion is my favorite place. Only the most deranged horny guys hang out there. Moco girls charge enough for being under skilled at the provider profession. However they are eager to put it all out there!
One mans love of pudding is other mans bbw. Skittle players scare me when they pass out tho.

My SO would have me committed if I ever told her I was going to face fuck her while she fucked the bed post! Thank goodness there are eager beavers around.

Love the drama, love the shit storms, eat lots of pussy.