Trumps Speach Was A Bunch Of Mularkey!

Trump stood in front of America and repeated the same old campaign promises that he fooled his supporters with before the election. He is going to build a wall, bring back jobs, cut taxes, fix roads, fight crime, improve education, clean the environment, make healthcare great, blah blah blah. Who does he think he is , Batman? How is he going to do these things? He told us nothing! The man will promise anything that will get him applause! The bullshit was flowing last night but the substance was zero. Then you had to think of what he had done to date and you realize everything he has done goes against his promises. Until he answers the Russia questions his presidency will be stalled and if the Russia stories are true, his presidency will be over, regardless of the bullshit he feeds you!
I totally agree, if he had a moustache he would be a second coming of Hitler,and this wall on the mexican border is to curtail drug and wet back traffic?Won't even put a dent in it!
I totally agree, if he had a moustache he would be a second coming of Hitler,and this wall on the mexican border is to curtail drug and wet back traffic?Won't even put a dent in it! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Even his fellow republicans say that nothing he promises adds up and any budget he sends to congress is dead in the water. The only campaign promise he will keep is huge tax cuts for the wealthy. That's really all his presidency is about, tax cuts for the wealthy, the rest of us poor suckers will suffer.
Look a couple of 0zombies practicing their religion, "The Down Low"...
It's spelled Speech, stupid. My god, you are one dumb sunuvabitch.

We can all acknowledge the bar was set extremely low per the 8 years of Mister Do Nuffin muzzie sympathizer. So all the things you listed seem lofty if not impossible for President Trump considering the Big Zero results from Barry.

That said, the only thing expected of you and your lot is to step outa the way and watch the Trump White House do these things....and so much more. Oh, one more thing you can do, dumbass....go put in some effort to learn English 101.
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Stop the spam. You truly wear stupid shoes rather well. Stop the spamming. I answer you back and you are a big pussy. And I will add this also. If you stand behind one party you are a complete fool.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=54
Hey, it's spelled sumbitch!

The rest of your post, typically, is just alt-right blather.
Spaming the forum here is never a good idea. You truly wear stupid shoes rather well. Stop the spamming. I answer you back and you are a big pussy. And I will add this also. If you stand behind one party you are a complete fool.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=54 Originally Posted by R.M.
Princess YUGE Twat is back, in a black kettle no less.

Maybe she should be careful that people don't SPAM her YUGE twat. That would be a horrible mess to clean up!
StandinStupid, what the fuck is a "speach?"

And what the fuck does "mularkey" have to do with any of this? The Tennessee Titans coach was apparently just minding his own business last night and had nothing to do with the evening's proceedings.

Good Lord, you're just too stupid for words. Undoubtedly the dumbest and most annoying asshole in this forum.

By the way, you didn't answer another question. When are you going to stop spamming this forum with redundant, silly threads? Fucking idiot.

Maybe she should be careful that people don't SPAM her YUGE twat. That would be a horrible mess to clean up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are no twats tight enough for you Princess Tiny Meat. You stupid, lazy, dirty cocksucking pig.
I am surprised he didn't deliver the speech in Russian.
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 07:06 AM

Maybe she should be careful that people don't SPAM her YUGE twat. That would be a horrible mess to clean up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have a Taco of a day...
Thanks, canyon cunt! I love tacos! Especially lengua!
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 07:16 AM
Oh Princess Tiny Meat.
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Thanks, canyon cunt! I love tacos! Especially lengua! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider