OH2

Are they down?
  • y not
  • 01-02-2019, 07:46 AM
cannot log in either
  • Crock
  • 01-02-2019, 07:49 AM
In the other thread:

FYI all, OH2 is experiencing a temporary host server issue, and will be back online asap, but might be a day or so before the problem is resolved. (Hoping for sooner rather than later, but takes as long as it takes.) The coincidental Jan. 1st timing makes it seem more ominous than it is, chuckle.

Let's grant poor ECCIE some mercy and not make this the overwhelming topic the E's outage was on OH2. (Grin and wink.)

Meanwhile... Happy NUDE Year! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Good intel Crook!
At least “going down” is a worthy topic for the forum.
Thanks Crock for this posting ! I, too, was wondering !
At least “going down” is a worthy topic for the forum. Originally Posted by Solocup
Haha!
Thanks for the info!
good to know. glad its not shut down
Conspiracy theory.....its a hooker board war! One down one up bahaha.
I'm just joking. Hope it comes back soon I love my freedom of speech over there! As well as the verified hobbiest feature.... Daily ads.....ok I'll stop lol
Conspiracy theory.....its a hooker board war! One down one up bahaha.
I'm just joking. Hope it comes back soon I love my freedom of speech over there! As well as the verified hobbiest feature.... Daily ads.....ok I'll stop lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
+1! Lol. I do enjoy both, however.
I like both site's , hope it comes back soon ..
Yeah, I was in that Twilight Zone of first ECCIE again, now OH2, like playing Provider site hopscotch wondering which leg to land on that will keep me upright until the other "comes" back.

And hey, where the hell did the sig lines go? Not that mine was a work of literary art, but still...
Yeah, I was in that Twilight Zone of first ECCIE again, now OH2, like playing Provider site hopscotch wondering which leg to land on that will keep me upright until the other "comes" back.

And hey, where the hell did the sig lines go? Not that mine was a work of literary art, but still... Originally Posted by phildo
I think you have to have PA to see signatures hun.